The most popular and fast growing course for medical aspirant is a course in CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT. The government has declared an average of 20% raise in the need of certified nurses for looking after the growing population of feeble in the country.
SCHOOLS THAT OFFER CNA CLASSES:
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Education Connection is a 100% Free College Matching Service used by 50,000 People Daily.
- Get Matched to the Right Medical Assisting, Medical Billing and Coding, Healthcare Administration, Health Informatics, Nursing and Health Sciences Degree Program for YOU.
- Affordable and Flexible Health and Medical Assisting Degree Programs from Top Colleges Across the Nation. Both Online And Campus!
- Just Fill Out a Few Questions and You Can Find Your Perfect Medical Degree Program Within Minutes.
- Start Using our Fast, Free, and Easy Matching Service Right HERE and Right NOW!
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- BSN completion program for Registered Nurses is available entirely online.
- The RN to BSN program is designed to help students advance their career, or prepare for post-graduate opportunities.
- Courses teach modern health assessment and treatment methods, how to evaluate potential disease or injury, and more.
- Regionally accredited by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission on Colleges (SACSCOC).
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Recognized in the first Best for Vets: Business Schools list in Military Times Edge magazine’s 2013 “Best for Vets” edition.
- Offers MUSE (My Unique Student Experience), a content delivery system that gives students the option to watch, view, read or listen to required course materials.
- Allows students to complete courses at whatever pace they want.
- A DANTES-affiliated university and member of the Service Members Opportunity Colleges.
- Offers IntelliPath, a proprietary learning technology that lets students learn at their own pace.
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College Online. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor's degree programs for careers in the business, medical, legal, and computer technology fields. Our programs offer hands-on education and classroom discussions.
Becoming a CNA can be a major runway to crack the medical field. Students interested in becoming a nursing assistant should contact schools for information on admission and course of study.
Schools By State:
Certified Nursing Assistants are the government certified nurses who aids in the daily care of those needed nursing care. The CNAs often have more time to devote to patients, meaning they develop relationships and become an integral part of the recovery processes. CNA is the one who listens to their patients carefully and helps them out in every aspect of their health issues.
A certified nursing assistant, or CNA, has a wide variety of responsibilities within variety of health departments which include nursing homes, private homes, mental health institutions, hospitals, doctor’s offices, and more. Responsibilities generally revolve around helping registered nurses (RN), doctors, and other healthcare professionals with various tasks that need to be completed on dad to day basis.
They also use their training skills to help children with health issues before they become serious issues. CNAs may also work in rehabilitation programs and may help the person get a bath or handle other chores. Thus a CNA is essential part of someone’s life who is seeking a fast recovery both physically and mentally in a compassionate way and they are stepping stones for a better living with rewarding results.
CNA CLASSES CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
To attain the opportunity of nursing and caring the physically and psychologically feeble and capture the high demand jobs in the field of nursing with certification the aspirant should undergo well training in nursing. The training for the CNA involves various requirements which are necessarily crossed by a CNA aspirant. An aspirant must possess the following:
• Age of above 18 years
• A commendable degree from high school or GED.
• A clean record of criminal and medical background.
• A perfect score in pre-screening test.
• Commendable skills in English.
• Compassionate and passionate personality traits.
DIFFERENT DEGREES IN THE FIELD
Student aspiring for a job as a nursing assistant can be helped by the following associate degrees for better pay:
• Associate’s Degree in Health & Human Services
• Associate’s Degree in Health Information Technology
• Associate’s Degree in Healthcare Administration
• Associate’s Degree in Medical Assisting
• Associate’s Degree in Medical Billing & Coding
• Associate’s Degree in Medical Office Administration
• Associate’s Degree in Medical Records
• Associate’s Degree in Medical Transcription
Certified nursing assistant training involves exciting sessions of gaining knowledge. The training mainly concentrates on developing good commendable skills for the students in serving the patients without any hurdles. The students are also guided with registered nurses and licensed nursing assistants which help them to gain more medical knowledge and get inspired to work with confidence.
WHAT ARE THE TRAINING METHODS?
The training comprises of both classroom and practical session.
CLASSROOM SESSION involves the training in theoretical aspects where the students are fed with knowledge of basic nursing skills, psychological skills, medical terms and other passionate characteristics by the experts. The students are well groomed such that they get immersed in the subject without any distractions. They are taught to be disciplined and trained to acquire the compassion for the feeble. The experienced faculty make them divert the minds of the students constantly towards the nursing attitudes. The training given is such intense that the aspirants develop a deep interest to help the feeble.
PRACTICAL TRAINING is a segment of the whole training process where the aspirants are exposed to the feeble patients who are under the care of registered nurses (RN’s) and licensed practical nurses (LPN’s). The aspirants are guided to different medical cultures like to different medical nursing homes and various hospitals. The students facing these practical things during their study make them used to work culture and understand the patients well. They also get involved to deepen their desire to serve the feeble and get them cured faster. The guidance from the RN’s and LPN’S make them molded to the work and willingness to do nursing.
WHAT PAY ARE THE CNA’S OFFERED?
CNAs in the U.S. earn a lower median salary than the national average across all careers, so unless the work really suits your schedule and lifestyle, you get interested to go deep into the career of CNA and try to evolve new aspects in the medical field. The pay scale for a CNA varies time to time as their pay depends on the hours of work done per day. A CNA who has obtained greater educational qualification is obviously chosen the most which blesses them with high pay. The highly experienced are also at greater demand for the work they provide and are also the most prone to high pay.If you want to keep with a medical career, but earn more money and have more authority, a degree in nursing could be your cup of tea.
The pay differs for different skilled CNA such as a less qualified and less experienced get a max pay of approximately $ 10.00 per hour whereas the more qualified and experienced gets an offer of nearly $15.00 per hour.
Thus, this implies that the more is the qualified the highly is paid.
WHERE CAN BE A CNA POSTED?
Jobs for a well-trained CNA also depend upon the qualification and the experience. The more qualified and experienced is the aspirant the more various are the working opportunities. There are very excellent job opportunities for a CNA as the need for the aid of feeble is increasing day to day. The stats collected by The Bureau of Labor Statistics show an expected increase in job availability, and pay has increased in the past several years.