The most popular and fast growing course for medical aspirant is a course in CERTIFIED NURSING ASSISTANT. The government has declared an average of 20% raise in the need of certified nurses for looking after the growing population of feeble in the country.
SCHOOLS THAT OFFER CNA CLASSES:
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Respiratory Therapy
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner Specialization (RN-MSN)
- And more...
Becoming a CNA can be a major runway to crack the medical field. Students interested in becoming a nursing assistant should contact schools for information on admission and course of study.
Schools By State:
Certified Nursing Assistants are the government certified nurses who aids in the daily care of those needed nursing care. The CNAs often have more time to devote to patients, meaning they develop relationships and become an integral part of the recovery processes. CNA is the one who listens to their patients carefully and helps them out in every aspect of their health issues.
A certified nursing assistant, or CNA, has a wide variety of responsibilities within variety of health departments which include nursing homes, private homes, mental health institutions, hospitals, doctor’s offices, and more. Responsibilities generally revolve around helping registered nurses (RN), doctors, and other healthcare professionals with various tasks that need to be completed on dad to day basis.
They also use their training skills to help children with health issues before they become serious issues. CNAs may also work in rehabilitation programs and may help the person get a bath or handle other chores. Thus a CNA is essential part of someone’s life who is seeking a fast recovery both physically and mentally in a compassionate way and they are stepping stones for a better living with rewarding results.
CNA CLASSES CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
To attain the opportunity of nursing and caring the physically and psychologically feeble and capture the high demand jobs in the field of nursing with certification the aspirant should undergo well training in nursing. The training for the CNA involves various requirements which are necessarily crossed by a CNA aspirant. An aspirant must possess the following:
• Age of above 18 years
• A commendable degree from high school or GED.
• A clean record of criminal and medical background.
• A perfect score in pre-screening test.
• Commendable skills in English.
• Compassionate and passionate personality traits.
DIFFERENT DEGREES IN THE FIELD
Student aspiring for a job as a nursing assistant can be helped by the following associate degrees for better pay:
• Associate’s Degree in Health & Human Services
• Associate’s Degree in Health Information Technology
• Associate’s Degree in Healthcare Administration
• Associate’s Degree in Medical Assisting
• Associate’s Degree in Medical Billing & Coding
• Associate’s Degree in Medical Office Administration
• Associate’s Degree in Medical Records
• Associate’s Degree in Medical Transcription
Certified nursing assistant training involves exciting sessions of gaining knowledge. The training mainly concentrates on developing good commendable skills for the students in serving the patients without any hurdles. The students are also guided with registered nurses and licensed nursing assistants which help them to gain more medical knowledge and get inspired to work with confidence.
WHAT ARE THE TRAINING METHODS?
The training comprises of both classroom and practical session.
CLASSROOM SESSION involves the training in theoretical aspects where the students are fed with knowledge of basic nursing skills, psychological skills, medical terms and other passionate characteristics by the experts. The students are well groomed such that they get immersed in the subject without any distractions. They are taught to be disciplined and trained to acquire the compassion for the feeble. The experienced faculty make them divert the minds of the students constantly towards the nursing attitudes. The training given is such intense that the aspirants develop a deep interest to help the feeble.
PRACTICAL TRAINING is a segment of the whole training process where the aspirants are exposed to the feeble patients who are under the care of registered nurses (RN’s) and licensed practical nurses (LPN’s). The aspirants are guided to different medical cultures like to different medical nursing homes and various hospitals. The students facing these practical things during their study make them used to work culture and understand the patients well. They also get involved to deepen their desire to serve the feeble and get them cured faster. The guidance from the RN’s and LPN’S make them molded to the work and willingness to do nursing.
WHAT PAY ARE THE CNA’S OFFERED?
CNAs in the U.S. earn a lower median salary than the national average across all careers, so unless the work really suits your schedule and lifestyle, you get interested to go deep into the career of CNA and try to evolve new aspects in the medical field. The pay scale for a CNA varies time to time as their pay depends on the hours of work done per day. A CNA who has obtained greater educational qualification is obviously chosen the most which blesses them with high pay. The highly experienced are also at greater demand for the work they provide and are also the most prone to high pay.If you want to keep with a medical career, but earn more money and have more authority, a degree in nursing could be your cup of tea.
The pay differs for different skilled CNA such as a less qualified and less experienced get a max pay of approximately $ 10.00 per hour whereas the more qualified and experienced gets an offer of nearly $15.00 per hour.
Thus, this implies that the more is the qualified the highly is paid.
WHERE CAN BE A CNA POSTED?
Jobs for a well-trained CNA also depend upon the qualification and the experience. The more qualified and experienced is the aspirant the more various are the working opportunities. There are very excellent job opportunities for a CNA as the need for the aid of feeble is increasing day to day. The stats collected by The Bureau of Labor Statistics show an expected increase in job availability, and pay has increased in the past several years.