- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Clinical Assistant - Diploma
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner Specialization (RN-MSN)
- Nursing - Nurse Educator Specialization (RN-MSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
There is no denying that a certified nursing assistant is a pivotal aspect of the healthcare industry. The concerned professionals help the LPN or RN by giving nursing care and entailing the fundamental needs of patients. Their pervasive work module makes them sensory organs of doctors. The CNAs maintain equipment along with the cleanliness parameter of the facility. In order to be a nursing assistant, you need to go for state accredited classes before qualifying for a competency exam. Enrolling for the concerned training program can be a viable investment in vocational education.
The prime requisites
Candidates need to fulfill certain requirements to affirm their eligibility for CNA classes in Alabama. You need to be 18 years of age along with a General Education Development (GED) or high school diploma. You need to have proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English. A sound mathematical knowledge is also important in this juncture. You need to submit a criminal background test report alongside a TB check report. You might also require a valid CPR certification before or during the contextual training program. Some schools have a pre-screening test. Aspirants need to pass this test for enrollment in CNA classes. You need to remember that personality attributes like professionalism, compassion, desire and patience are also essential in this regard.
The duration of CNA classes in Alabama is 5 to 12 weeks. However, the duration might vary state-wise. You can also find online nurse aide programs which give you convenience and flexibility. Pertaining to clinical practice, a nursing home or healthcare facility in your locality can be a good choice. The fees of CNA classes vary in accordance with state perspectives in the USA. The charge ranges $400-$2000. This depends in which state you reside. There are some facilities and institutes that offer free classes or training to prospective, eligible candidates/aspirants. Beverly Healthcare, Big Springs Specialty care Center, Birmingham Nursing and Rehabilitation and Brown Nursing Home are few schools in the ambit that offer pervasive CNA train.