- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- And more...
- Physical Therapy Aide
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner Specialization (RN-MSN)
- Nursing - Nurse Educator Specialization (RN-MSN)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
There is no denying that a certified nursing assistant is a pivotal aspect of the healthcare industry. The concerned professionals help the LPN or RN by giving nursing care and entailing the fundamental needs of patients. Their pervasive work module makes them sensory organs of doctors. The CNAs maintain equipment along with the cleanliness parameter of the facility. In order to be a nursing assistant, you need to go for state accredited classes before qualifying for a competency exam. Enrolling for the concerned training program can be a viable investment in vocational education.
The prime requisites
Candidates need to fulfill certain requirements to affirm their eligibility for CNA classes in Alabama. You need to be 18 years of age along with a General Education Development (GED) or high school diploma. You need to have proficiency in reading, writing and speaking English. A sound mathematical knowledge is also important in this juncture. You need to submit a criminal background test report alongside a TB check report. You might also require a valid CPR certification before or during the contextual training program. Some schools have a pre-screening test. Aspirants need to pass this test for enrollment in CNA classes. You need to remember that personality attributes like professionalism, compassion, desire and patience are also essential in this regard.
The duration of CNA classes in Alabama is 5 to 12 weeks. However, the duration might vary state-wise. You can also find online nurse aide programs which give you convenience and flexibility. Pertaining to clinical practice, a nursing home or healthcare facility in your locality can be a good choice. The fees of CNA classes vary in accordance with state perspectives in the USA. The charge ranges $400-$2000. This depends in which state you reside. There are some facilities and institutes that offer free classes or training to prospective, eligible candidates/aspirants. Beverly Healthcare, Big Springs Specialty care Center, Birmingham Nursing and Rehabilitation and Brown Nursing Home are few schools in the ambit that offer pervasive CNA train.