- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
There is huge demand for nursing aides in Alaska. The nurse assistant classes are extremely helpful in acquiring your required certification. Students can learn multiple skills which are essential to establish a career. You can find many schools in the region which offers course classes to assist aspirants. They put you track for a lucrative and exhilarating career in the healthcare sector. You don’t need any formal medical vindication to enroll in the concerned classes. You just need to possess certain qualifications to affirm your eligibility.
Points to remember
There are certain things to remember while getting into CNA classes in Alaska. The concerned programs must be approved by the regulatory or accreditation body of your state. It will be a total wastage of money and time if you enroll for an un-accredited, unrecognized program. You should check the history and track record of the institution to gauge the number of candidates in parity with the percentage. This ascertains the qualifying parameters for the certification exam. You can gauge the Alumni network to obtain further information about the school. You can find several schools that provide exemplary coaching in Alaska. The Alaska Institute of Technology, Cordova Community Medical Center, University of Alaska Southeast and Alaska Job Corps Center are good examples. You also have Kodiak College, Wrangell Medical Center and Providence Health service in this regard.
Finding fiscal relief
You can find various options for low or free of cost training. There are long-term domestic health centers and nursing homes which offer CNA classes in Alaska at little or no cost whatsoever. The attractive programs cater to individuals with financial constraints. You need to remember that these programs are seldom open to general populace. They are available to fresh hires that look for employment in the concerned facilities. The tuition fees and rates vary in accordance with the state or school’s directives. Market demand plays a pivotal role as well.