- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- RN to MSN Informatics Specialization
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
There is huge demand for nursing aides in Alaska. The nurse assistant classes are extremely helpful in acquiring your required certification. Students can learn multiple skills which are essential to establish a career. You can find many schools in the region which offers course classes to assist aspirants. They put you track for a lucrative and exhilarating career in the healthcare sector. You don’t need any formal medical vindication to enroll in the concerned classes. You just need to possess certain qualifications to affirm your eligibility.
Points to remember
There are certain things to remember while getting into CNA classes in Alaska. The concerned programs must be approved by the regulatory or accreditation body of your state. It will be a total wastage of money and time if you enroll for an un-accredited, unrecognized program. You should check the history and track record of the institution to gauge the number of candidates in parity with the percentage. This ascertains the qualifying parameters for the certification exam. You can gauge the Alumni network to obtain further information about the school. You can find several schools that provide exemplary coaching in Alaska. The Alaska Institute of Technology, Cordova Community Medical Center, University of Alaska Southeast and Alaska Job Corps Center are good examples. You also have Kodiak College, Wrangell Medical Center and Providence Health service in this regard.
Finding fiscal relief
You can find various options for low or free of cost training. There are long-term domestic health centers and nursing homes which offer CNA classes in Alaska at little or no cost whatsoever. The attractive programs cater to individuals with financial constraints. You need to remember that these programs are seldom open to general populace. They are available to fresh hires that look for employment in the concerned facilities. The tuition fees and rates vary in accordance with the state or school’s directives. Market demand plays a pivotal role as well.