- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Dental Assistant
- Associate of Science - Physical Therapist Assistant
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
The certified nursing assistants occupy an important niche in the healthcare sector. They help patients with their routine activities and perform personal duties like bathing, dressing, feeding and positioning them from one place to another in the facility. You need to need pervasive training to undertake such a big task. The CNA training classes are mandatory for any prospective CNA. You can pursue the classes from numerous avenues in the country. Facilities like community colleges, retirement centers, residential facilities, hospitals and nursing homes provide such classes. Even vocational schools, technical schools, clinics and auxiliary rehabilitation units provide CNA training.
The main coursework
Pertaining to the CNA classes in Arizona, the nit grid is split into classroom and clinical instructions. You can learn topics like patient rights, medical terminology, and general healthcare, basic nutrition along with legal and ethical aspects in nursing. Preventive healthcare remedies, human body functions, mental health glitches and physiology also constitutes a large portion in this juncture. Anatomy is also a very important subject here. A medical expert orchestrates the clinical sessions, which teach you infection control, feeding and grooming of patients, patient care, patient repositioning and record maintenance. You can learn to record vital signs like blood pressure, temperature, and pulse rate. Proper medication techniques, bed making or emptying catheter containers are also essential points.
Auxiliary precedents of the ambit
The CNA classes in Arizona make you eligible to cope with the state’s CNA directives. With one of the country’s most developing senior multitudes, this Grand Canyon State is presently experiencing a record thirst for nursing aides in local domestic care agencies as well as long-term facilities. The medical salary for CNA professionals in Arizona is roughly around $26, 700 every year. You can find viable schools like South University Online, Allied Health Institute, Everest College Phoenix, Keiser University or Carrington College in this regard.