- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
Your success is our priority. For more than 40 years, we have dedicated ourselves to healthcare education because we want you to become the best healthcare professional possible. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to providing you with the in-demand, hands-on education employers expect so that you may thrive in your profession. Pima Medical Institute started changing lives in 1972 when Richard Luebke Sr. and his wife, JoAnn, brought to life their dream of providing students with a quality medical career education.
- Certificate - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Dental Assistant
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
The certified nursing assistants occupy an important niche in the healthcare sector. They help patients with their routine activities and perform personal duties like bathing, dressing, feeding and positioning them from one place to another in the facility. You need to need pervasive training to undertake such a big task. The CNA training classes are mandatory for any prospective CNA. You can pursue the classes from numerous avenues in the country. Facilities like community colleges, retirement centers, residential facilities, hospitals and nursing homes provide such classes. Even vocational schools, technical schools, clinics and auxiliary rehabilitation units provide CNA training.
The main coursework
Pertaining to the CNA classes in Arizona, the nit grid is split into classroom and clinical instructions. You can learn topics like patient rights, medical terminology, and general healthcare, basic nutrition along with legal and ethical aspects in nursing. Preventive healthcare remedies, human body functions, mental health glitches and physiology also constitutes a large portion in this juncture. Anatomy is also a very important subject here. A medical expert orchestrates the clinical sessions, which teach you infection control, feeding and grooming of patients, patient care, patient repositioning and record maintenance. You can learn to record vital signs like blood pressure, temperature, and pulse rate. Proper medication techniques, bed making or emptying catheter containers are also essential points.
Auxiliary precedents of the ambit
The CNA classes in Arizona make you eligible to cope with the state’s CNA directives. With one of the country’s most developing senior multitudes, this Grand Canyon State is presently experiencing a record thirst for nursing aides in local domestic care agencies as well as long-term facilities. The medical salary for CNA professionals in Arizona is roughly around $26, 700 every year. You can find viable schools like South University Online, Allied Health Institute, Everest College Phoenix, Keiser University or Carrington College in this regard.