- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
Arizona College prepares students to work in the 'real world' of medicine. With the use of lecture and laboratory teaching, we provide our students with hands on experience.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
The certified nursing assistants occupy an important niche in the healthcare sector. They help patients with their routine activities and perform personal duties like bathing, dressing, feeding and positioning them from one place to another in the facility. You need to need pervasive training to undertake such a big task. The CNA training classes are mandatory for any prospective CNA. You can pursue the classes from numerous avenues in the country. Facilities like community colleges, retirement centers, residential facilities, hospitals and nursing homes provide such classes. Even vocational schools, technical schools, clinics and auxiliary rehabilitation units provide CNA training.
The main coursework
Pertaining to the CNA classes in Arizona, the nit grid is split into classroom and clinical instructions. You can learn topics like patient rights, medical terminology, and general healthcare, basic nutrition along with legal and ethical aspects in nursing. Preventive healthcare remedies, human body functions, mental health glitches and physiology also constitutes a large portion in this juncture. Anatomy is also a very important subject here. A medical expert orchestrates the clinical sessions, which teach you infection control, feeding and grooming of patients, patient care, patient repositioning and record maintenance. You can learn to record vital signs like blood pressure, temperature, and pulse rate. Proper medication techniques, bed making or emptying catheter containers are also essential points.
Auxiliary precedents of the ambit
The CNA classes in Arizona make you eligible to cope with the state’s CNA directives. With one of the country’s most developing senior multitudes, this Grand Canyon State is presently experiencing a record thirst for nursing aides in local domestic care agencies as well as long-term facilities. The medical salary for CNA professionals in Arizona is roughly around $26, 700 every year. You can find viable schools like South University Online, Allied Health Institute, Everest College Phoenix, Keiser University or Carrington College in this regard.