- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Current employment market precedents attach a new level of recognition and respect for a certified nursing assistant. Arkansas has various schools that offer classes on the contextual subject. They help you to assist your community as well as other individuals. You can begin with a high school degree and acquire the certification fold in short time. Prior to your enrollment, you need to ensure that the certification training program is duly approved by the state’s health department. Most community colleges, nursing homes, vocational schools, private schools and hospitals offer CNA training. You can also find a plethora of online programs pertaining to CNA education.
The various avenues
There are viable schools which provide CNA classes in Arkansas. For example, the South University Online designs its programs in accordance with the academic requisites of adult students. The curriculum is similar to that offered in other campus locations. You can receive the same quality instruction, degree and plethora of learning choices. Schools like Pinnacle Career institute, Anthem College, Blue Cliff College or Kaplan University provide the same education credentials. The module focuses on the recognition of the achievements of veteran and military students. You can find great flexibility pertaining to the online precedent of education.
The ultimate rewards
In addition to a career as a CNA, you can always receive institutional credit for coursework or military experience in this regard. The CNA classes in Arkansas prepare you to grapple with the odds of the job. You get to acquire the required technical finesse, which constitutes a large part of the job. One of the best aspects of a CNA is the salary inference. You can have a good income sans any college degree. The classroom teachings are pretty much job-oriented or career centric. There are no deviations, which keep you rooted or focused. The concerned salary in Arkansas is totally at par with the national average. A brief tour of cnaclassespro.net will give further information on the topic.