- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Current employment market precedents attach a new level of recognition and respect for a certified nursing assistant. Arkansas has various schools that offer classes on the contextual subject. They help you to assist your community as well as other individuals. You can begin with a high school degree and acquire the certification fold in short time. Prior to your enrollment, you need to ensure that the certification training program is duly approved by the state’s health department. Most community colleges, nursing homes, vocational schools, private schools and hospitals offer CNA training. You can also find a plethora of online programs pertaining to CNA education.
The various avenues
There are viable schools which provide CNA classes in Arkansas. For example, the South University Online designs its programs in accordance with the academic requisites of adult students. The curriculum is similar to that offered in other campus locations. You can receive the same quality instruction, degree and plethora of learning choices. Schools like Pinnacle Career institute, Anthem College, Blue Cliff College or Kaplan University provide the same education credentials. The module focuses on the recognition of the achievements of veteran and military students. You can find great flexibility pertaining to the online precedent of education.
The ultimate rewards
In addition to a career as a CNA, you can always receive institutional credit for coursework or military experience in this regard. The CNA classes in Arkansas prepare you to grapple with the odds of the job. You get to acquire the required technical finesse, which constitutes a large part of the job. One of the best aspects of a CNA is the salary inference. You can have a good income sans any college degree. The classroom teachings are pretty much job-oriented or career centric. There are no deviations, which keep you rooted or focused. The concerned salary in Arkansas is totally at par with the national average. A brief tour of cnaclassespro.net will give further information on the topic.