Colorado is one place where many would like to settle down fascinated by its peaceful and calm environment in the suburbs and the full of life metropolitan areas just being the right place for professional career growth. Medical assisting too has great demand in Colorado with so many reputed schools offering accredited training programs to pitch the right path for the aspirants’ career plans.
Medical Assistant Schools in Colorado:
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
- Diploma-Dental Assisting
- Associate-Medical Billing and Coding
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in CollegeAmerica is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Gerontology
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Medical assistant employment opportunities in Colorado
Colorado offers bright future for medical assistant job aspirants with a 31% growth predicted over the next few years by the bureau of labor statistics in this field. There would be many new positions added on to the existing vacancies with an increase in the aging people requiring medical services and also the establishment of new clinics and practices in the state. The medical assistants need to take care of multiple tasks like handling both the administrative and clinical responsibilities for which they need to train up themselves in the medical assistant schools accredited by CAAHEP or ABHES.
There are more than 10 schools in the state offering diploma and certificate programs training up the aspirants in both clinical and administrative tasks along with externship for practical exposure to attend the certificate examination conducted by AAMA.
Salary prospects for medical assistants in Colorado
Medical assistants who are well qualified and experienced earn an average salary of up to $32,500 per annum plus enjoy other employee benefits like paid leaves, sick leaves, bonus, insurance and so on making this job an attractive career option in the state. With so many health care facilities there is ever growing demand for experienced medical assistants in the state.
However, before choosing the school one should check whether the programs being offered are accredited along with their job placement record.