- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Your success is our priority. For more than 40 years, we have dedicated ourselves to healthcare education because we want you to become the best healthcare professional possible. Our instructors and staff are dedicated to providing you with the in-demand, hands-on education employers expect so that you may thrive in your profession. Pima Medical Institute started changing lives in 1972 when Richard Luebke Sr. and his wife, JoAnn, brought to life their dream of providing students with a quality medical career education.
- Certificate - Medical Administrative Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Dental Assistant
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
- Diploma-Dental Assisting
- Certificate-Expanded Duties Dental Assisting
- And more...
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
You need to remember that CNAs have to operate in juxtaposition with patient and their vital health requirement. A concerned professional has to assimilate substantial information about a patient’s state and deliver it to the doctors, physicians or nurses. In order to pave a career as a nursing aide in Colorado, you need to entail the certified nursing assistant training fixture. Attainment of a CNA license is quite compulsory to validate your professional credentials. If you want free of cost training, you can verily contact local nursing homes or long-term healthcare facilities.
The nurse aide
Pertaining to the context of CNA classes in Colorado, you can find schools that provide wholesome courses. You can find part-time, single semester nursing aide programs which entail a four-pronged credit denomination. It includes practical laboratory courses as well as nurse aide theory applications. You can also find clinical courses in this juncture. This program is designed to enable students to continue with their present employment, if any. The schools provide open enrollment to all sections of society. This implies a first come, first serve annotation without any wait list. The training module is duly approved and accredited by the state’s nursing board because it meets or exceeds every federal training requisites pertaining to a nurse aide course.
The academic chain
The CNA classes in Colorado prepare you for entry-level job as a certified nurse aide. This is in accordance with the state board certification. The concerned programs include a variety clinical experience in diverse settings. You need to successfully complete these courses to get employment in long-term units, acute care facilities or auxiliary hospice care units. The definite program costs include your tuition expenses, required immunizations, drug screening and background check. You need to have a CPR certification alongside basic requirements like your uniform, gait belt and stethoscope.