- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
- Diploma-Dental Assisting
- Associate-Dental Office Administration
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
Take your career to the next step with IntelliTec College. We offer programs for careers in the business, computer, healthcare, beauty & personal appearance, technical trades and exercise & wellness fields at our three campuses in Colorado Springs, Pueblo, and Grand Junction, Colorado.
- Dental Assistant (Grand Junction)
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
You need to remember that CNAs have to operate in juxtaposition with patient and their vital health requirement. A concerned professional has to assimilate substantial information about a patient’s state and deliver it to the doctors, physicians or nurses. In order to pave a career as a nursing aide in Colorado, you need to entail the certified nursing assistant training fixture. Attainment of a CNA license is quite compulsory to validate your professional credentials. If you want free of cost training, you can verily contact local nursing homes or long-term healthcare facilities.
The nurse aide
Pertaining to the context of CNA classes in Colorado, you can find schools that provide wholesome courses. You can find part-time, single semester nursing aide programs which entail a four-pronged credit denomination. It includes practical laboratory courses as well as nurse aide theory applications. You can also find clinical courses in this juncture. This program is designed to enable students to continue with their present employment, if any. The schools provide open enrollment to all sections of society. This implies a first come, first serve annotation without any wait list. The training module is duly approved and accredited by the state’s nursing board because it meets or exceeds every federal training requisites pertaining to a nurse aide course.
The academic chain
The CNA classes in Colorado prepare you for entry-level job as a certified nurse aide. This is in accordance with the state board certification. The concerned programs include a variety clinical experience in diverse settings. You need to successfully complete these courses to get employment in long-term units, acute care facilities or auxiliary hospice care units. The definite program costs include your tuition expenses, required immunizations, drug screening and background check. You need to have a CPR certification alongside basic requirements like your uniform, gait belt and stethoscope.