- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
Are you un-employed, under-employed or looking for a stable career where you can make a real difference? Well then, you have come to the right place.
At locally-owned and nationally accredited IBMC College, you can train for a rewarding, new career, all in as little as 6-23 months! With nearly 20 program options to choose from, at nearby campuses, you will find the path that is just the right fit for you.
- Diploma-Medical Assisting
- Diploma-Dental Assisting
- Associate-Dental Office Administration
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to MSN (Online)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
You need to remember that CNAs have to operate in juxtaposition with patient and their vital health requirement. A concerned professional has to assimilate substantial information about a patient’s state and deliver it to the doctors, physicians or nurses. In order to pave a career as a nursing aide in Colorado, you need to entail the certified nursing assistant training fixture. Attainment of a CNA license is quite compulsory to validate your professional credentials. If you want free of cost training, you can verily contact local nursing homes or long-term healthcare facilities.
The nurse aide
Pertaining to the context of CNA classes in Colorado, you can find schools that provide wholesome courses. You can find part-time, single semester nursing aide programs which entail a four-pronged credit denomination. It includes practical laboratory courses as well as nurse aide theory applications. You can also find clinical courses in this juncture. This program is designed to enable students to continue with their present employment, if any. The schools provide open enrollment to all sections of society. This implies a first come, first serve annotation without any wait list. The training module is duly approved and accredited by the state’s nursing board because it meets or exceeds every federal training requisites pertaining to a nurse aide course.
The academic chain
The CNA classes in Colorado prepare you for entry-level job as a certified nurse aide. This is in accordance with the state board certification. The concerned programs include a variety clinical experience in diverse settings. You need to successfully complete these courses to get employment in long-term units, acute care facilities or auxiliary hospice care units. The definite program costs include your tuition expenses, required immunizations, drug screening and background check. You need to have a CPR certification alongside basic requirements like your uniform, gait belt and stethoscope.