- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Certificate - Medical Assisting
About the College of Westchester
Since 1915, The College of Westchester (CW) has focused on the career success of its students. CW's academic programs are carefully designed to provide the skills and competencies most desired by employers. Our campus environment is highly personal and our culture centers on service to students. CW faculty is selected based on experience, credentials and a caring attitude to bring real world knowledge to the classroom. The College's technologies and web-enhanced learning tools give students anywhere, anytime connectivity to courses, professors, classmates and services. The College of Westchester offers an exceptional experience that can lead to a lifetime of achievement and success.
- AAS-Medical Assistant Management
- Medical Office Specialist
Get hands-on training with Ridley-Lowell Business & Technical Institute. Our campuses in New York and Connecticut can help give you career training in a wide variety of fields, including accounting, cosmetology, criminal justice, electrical systems technology, HVAC, IT, legal assisting, massage therapy, allied health, office administration, and more.
- Medical Assistant - Eve
Earn your degree from Lincoln College of New England. Over 30 undergraduate programs are available in Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Dental Chairside Assistant, Certificate
- Dental Administrative Assistant, AAS
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Nurse assistance training is certainly an imperative when you consider the serious nature of the job. There are rigorous challenges or unprecedented tasks. You have to be fully prepared to cope with all such vagaries with extreme efficiency and efficacy. You need to remember that your exalted credentials will directly help a patient. Any glitch or negligence can spell disaster for the medical ambit. You need to learn the skills that enable nursing assistants to give quality care for every resident in healthcare facilities. You need to grasp and deliver supplemental information or logistics that help medical precedents.
Reasons for an academic matrix
You can find CNA classes in Connecticut. There are dedicated schools that provide a variety of courses for this purpose. There are precedents wherein you can find 100 hour programs. These entail 24 hours of clinical experience alongside 76 hours of classroom calisthenics. With respect to the context, the American Red crosses health care module or training program integrates a highly revered program in the country. They prepare graduates to channelize their definitive training into rewarding careers in a rapidly growing healthcare sector. As an aspiring CNA or home health aide, you can learn the requisite skills or knowledge to provide exemplary care to insiders in assisted-living units, nursing homes, hospital patients and clinics.
Immediate benefits of courses
Students can learn proper ways to position patients alongside the fundamentals of personal care like bathing or feeding. Auxiliary skills include checking vital signs like pulse rate, temperature, blood pressure or breathing. The CNA classes in Connecticut hold practical applications to show how to respond to any medical emergencies like falling or choking. Students can also benefit from small classes given by qualified teachers. You can receive hands-on training or experience because of the learning opportunities in realistic, pragmatic, clinical settings.