- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
- Dental Assistant
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Pertaining to the context, you can learn safe maneuvering of basic nursing techniques under the immediate supervision of licensed nurses in dedicated healthcare facilities. This mechanism makes the ambit even more viable. The concerned CNA schools in Delaware teach you observation, communication, documentation skills. The curriculum incorporates the aforesaid aspects to help students in meeting the daily physical, psychological and environmental demands of a patient. After the successful completion of a concerned course, you need to commence on a nurse aid competency test for certification. The tuition fold includes uniform, books, certificate testing, drug screening and CPR.
Training in parity with demand
It goes beyond saying that nursing assistants are central to a patient’s well being. The job holds equal importance when compared to doctors or physicians. The CNA classes in Delaware entail a deposit of $500 pertaining to enrollment in the CNA courses. You will find a non-refundable registration charge of $100 in all the deposits. Every refund might take a month for processing. Schools like Wilmington and Laurel provide night classes for working students. You need to remember that the course costs $2400. Your tuition or book supplies are entailed within the Delaware certification.
The education providers
There are numerous nursing care facilities that give CNA classes in Delaware. The Cadia Rehabilitation, churchman Village, Delaware Hospital, Stone gates and Exceptional care for children are viable examples in this juncture. You need to know that every program in the ambit require a minimum of three days. This includes at least 37.5 clinical hours. The programs can vary from five weeks to full length semesters. The cost of such programs is $1400-$4000. However, there are certain long-term domestic care units and healthcare facilities which provide training programs. You can find scholarships and payment plans with these technical schools.