- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
- Dental Assistant
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- RN to MSN Informatics Specialization
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Pertaining to the context, you can learn safe maneuvering of basic nursing techniques under the immediate supervision of licensed nurses in dedicated healthcare facilities. This mechanism makes the ambit even more viable. The concerned CNA schools in Delaware teach you observation, communication, documentation skills. The curriculum incorporates the aforesaid aspects to help students in meeting the daily physical, psychological and environmental demands of a patient. After the successful completion of a concerned course, you need to commence on a nurse aid competency test for certification. The tuition fold includes uniform, books, certificate testing, drug screening and CPR.
Training in parity with demand
It goes beyond saying that nursing assistants are central to a patient’s well being. The job holds equal importance when compared to doctors or physicians. The CNA classes in Delaware entail a deposit of $500 pertaining to enrollment in the CNA courses. You will find a non-refundable registration charge of $100 in all the deposits. Every refund might take a month for processing. Schools like Wilmington and Laurel provide night classes for working students. You need to remember that the course costs $2400. Your tuition or book supplies are entailed within the Delaware certification.
The education providers
There are numerous nursing care facilities that give CNA classes in Delaware. The Cadia Rehabilitation, churchman Village, Delaware Hospital, Stone gates and Exceptional care for children are viable examples in this juncture. You need to know that every program in the ambit require a minimum of three days. This includes at least 37.5 clinical hours. The programs can vary from five weeks to full length semesters. The cost of such programs is $1400-$4000. However, there are certain long-term domestic care units and healthcare facilities which provide training programs. You can find scholarships and payment plans with these technical schools.