- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Medical Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Dental Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- And more...
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
- Nursing Assistant - Certificate of Completion
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Respiratory Therapy
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Since education has become immense popular in today’s world, there is no element of doubt regarding the feasibility or abundance or online classes pertaining to CNA training in Georgia or elsewhere. Web-centric training is certainly a quick approach to attain the chosen profession. There are schools which offer cohesive programs for the same. You can take care of your work or other engagements while studying. This is the best option for those seeking flexibility. Cost-effectiveness is another reason behind the viability of these classes. A comparative study between traditional schooling expenses with online classes will elucidate the glaring difference.
The financial conjunction
You can find free CNA classes in Georgia. Students, who confront financial breakdowns, can seek financial aid from certain organizations which provide training classes for free. The American Red Cross is a good example. In addition to the cohesive training module, you can get top quality course material. There are certain conditions which incur expenses. You need to pay for the required lab costs or study materials. Pertaining to topic coverage, you can learn patient care, physiology, anatomy, communication and much more. This is in addition to the fundamentals of healthcare expertise. You can thus have a bigger perception of the job obligations.
The professional loop
You can find different divisions of CNA classes in Georgia. These include practical (laboratory) and theoretical (classroom) training. As regards the latter, you enhance your understanding or personal knowledge for the professional gamut. Conversely, your practical nit grid helps you to develop a solid foundation of technical finesse alongside experience which is required to perform intricate tasks. Skills training help students to channelize their classroom calisthenics to real patients in actual clinical settings. Herein you assume the purported CNA functions to carry out the obligations or duties of the fold. You need to keep a clean surrounding for your patient alongside a proper documentation of records. Checking vital signs is very important. You need to do that on a regular basis.