- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Dedicated to providing career training since 1975.
- Has 13 campus locations in Southern California and a campus in Morrow, GA.
- Provides flexible class times including weekends.
- Offers curriculum that ranges from 8 month diploma programs to 16-month Associate of Applied Science degree programs.
- Has admissions professionals available to help students decide which diploma or degree program they should pursue.
- Gives job placement assistance strengthened by relationships with local employers.
- Medical Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
- Dental Assistant (10-Month Diploma Program)
Start your future now!
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) will help you choose your ideal career before you get started and assist with real-world employment after you’re done with school. We have a wide range of resources to help you every step of the way.
- Nursing Assistant - Certificate of Completion
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Assistant
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- And more...
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
- Respiratory Therapy
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Occupational Science
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- BSN to MSN with concentration in Nurse Executive
Since education has become immense popular in today’s world, there is no element of doubt regarding the feasibility or abundance or online classes pertaining to CNA training in Georgia or elsewhere. Web-centric training is certainly a quick approach to attain the chosen profession. There are schools which offer cohesive programs for the same. You can take care of your work or other engagements while studying. This is the best option for those seeking flexibility. Cost-effectiveness is another reason behind the viability of these classes. A comparative study between traditional schooling expenses with online classes will elucidate the glaring difference.
The financial conjunction
You can find free CNA classes in Georgia. Students, who confront financial breakdowns, can seek financial aid from certain organizations which provide training classes for free. The American Red Cross is a good example. In addition to the cohesive training module, you can get top quality course material. There are certain conditions which incur expenses. You need to pay for the required lab costs or study materials. Pertaining to topic coverage, you can learn patient care, physiology, anatomy, communication and much more. This is in addition to the fundamentals of healthcare expertise. You can thus have a bigger perception of the job obligations.
The professional loop
You can find different divisions of CNA classes in Georgia. These include practical (laboratory) and theoretical (classroom) training. As regards the latter, you enhance your understanding or personal knowledge for the professional gamut. Conversely, your practical nit grid helps you to develop a solid foundation of technical finesse alongside experience which is required to perform intricate tasks. Skills training help students to channelize their classroom calisthenics to real patients in actual clinical settings. Herein you assume the purported CNA functions to carry out the obligations or duties of the fold. You need to keep a clean surrounding for your patient alongside a proper documentation of records. Checking vital signs is very important. You need to do that on a regular basis.