- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Working as a certified nursing assistant is no mean feat. It required a lot of dexterity, diligence and discipline to cope with the daily challenges of this job. A CNA is the doctor’s close confidant. This means that there is no scope for a faux pass. Any glitch can jeopardize medical matters or spell disaster for the patient. Hence, you require firm training and knowledge to handle such incessant pressure. The perseverance is well worth it because the rewards are good. The median CNA salary in Hawaii is roughly around $27,600. More demand and a growing healthcare industry ensure the increase in payment fold in future.
Training is a must
Long-term healthcare units and community colleges offer certified nursing assistant courses or training programs. The CNA classes in Hawaii entail little or no cost. You have the sheer possibility of employment after successfully completing the concerned program. Institutes like the American Red Cross provide cost-effective training, which is a boon for students with financial constraints. Local nursing homes have a helping hand too. Community colleges like Kapiolani Community College and Leeward Community college offer free training. The nurse aid programs entail intensive practical and hands-on-training which prepares you for the competency evaluation test for state certification.
The course jinx
You can find 10 credit hour courses with 150 hours. The estimated program cost with sessions meet for the concerned CNA classes in Hawaii is approximately $1700. This includes uniforms, coursework and text books. The authorities offer financial aid if you gratify their eligibility criteria. There are other avenues like Healthcare School of Hawaii, CNA Training International and Care Giver training school which offer extensive course material. The programs entail 100 hours and stretch from 4 weeks to full semesters. You can find payment plans in technical schools as well. Classroom time constitutes vital signs gauging sessions alongside skills training.