- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
Working as a certified nursing assistant is no mean feat. It required a lot of dexterity, diligence and discipline to cope with the daily challenges of this job. A CNA is the doctor’s close confidant. This means that there is no scope for a faux pass. Any glitch can jeopardize medical matters or spell disaster for the patient. Hence, you require firm training and knowledge to handle such incessant pressure. The perseverance is well worth it because the rewards are good. The median CNA salary in Hawaii is roughly around $27,600. More demand and a growing healthcare industry ensure the increase in payment fold in future.
Training is a must
Long-term healthcare units and community colleges offer certified nursing assistant courses or training programs. The CNA classes in Hawaii entail little or no cost. You have the sheer possibility of employment after successfully completing the concerned program. Institutes like the American Red Cross provide cost-effective training, which is a boon for students with financial constraints. Local nursing homes have a helping hand too. Community colleges like Kapiolani Community College and Leeward Community college offer free training. The nurse aid programs entail intensive practical and hands-on-training which prepares you for the competency evaluation test for state certification.
The course jinx
You can find 10 credit hour courses with 150 hours. The estimated program cost with sessions meet for the concerned CNA classes in Hawaii is approximately $1700. This includes uniforms, coursework and text books. The authorities offer financial aid if you gratify their eligibility criteria. There are other avenues like Healthcare School of Hawaii, CNA Training International and Care Giver training school which offer extensive course material. The programs entail 100 hours and stretch from 4 weeks to full semesters. You can find payment plans in technical schools as well. Classroom time constitutes vital signs gauging sessions alongside skills training.