- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Working as a certified nursing assistant is no mean feat. It required a lot of dexterity, diligence and discipline to cope with the daily challenges of this job. A CNA is the doctor’s close confidant. This means that there is no scope for a faux pass. Any glitch can jeopardize medical matters or spell disaster for the patient. Hence, you require firm training and knowledge to handle such incessant pressure. The perseverance is well worth it because the rewards are good. The median CNA salary in Hawaii is roughly around $27,600. More demand and a growing healthcare industry ensure the increase in payment fold in future.
Training is a must
Long-term healthcare units and community colleges offer certified nursing assistant courses or training programs. The CNA classes in Hawaii entail little or no cost. You have the sheer possibility of employment after successfully completing the concerned program. Institutes like the American Red Cross provide cost-effective training, which is a boon for students with financial constraints. Local nursing homes have a helping hand too. Community colleges like Kapiolani Community College and Leeward Community college offer free training. The nurse aid programs entail intensive practical and hands-on-training which prepares you for the competency evaluation test for state certification.
The course jinx
You can find 10 credit hour courses with 150 hours. The estimated program cost with sessions meet for the concerned CNA classes in Hawaii is approximately $1700. This includes uniforms, coursework and text books. The authorities offer financial aid if you gratify their eligibility criteria. There are other avenues like Healthcare School of Hawaii, CNA Training International and Care Giver training school which offer extensive course material. The programs entail 100 hours and stretch from 4 weeks to full semesters. You can find payment plans in technical schools as well. Classroom time constitutes vital signs gauging sessions alongside skills training.