- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
The best thing about this healthcare industry is that there are centers which offer free training. Students can receive remuneration during the clinical fragment of the program. This entails an established commitment or pledge to that particular facility. You can find a plethora programs pertaining to CNA training in Idaho. There are schools with 84 hours of classroom studies/instructions alongside 18-20 hours of clinical practice in a healthcare facility for a total of 102-104 hours. You can have classes thrice a week for 4 hours. Weekdays or weekends oversee supervised clinical training.
Cost estimation and points
The estimated cost of such programs is around $750. This includes additional fees for auxiliary materials or course centric supplies. With respect to CNA classes in Idaho, you can schools that provide 150 hour training program within 4-6 week duration. You have to appear for the state-level exams to obtain the requited license. There are evening and day classes, which showcase programs with skills, lectures, hands-on clinical exercise and videos. You can learn primary techniques through these mediums. The stimulated skill precedents enable students to practice with manikins as well as classmates. The classes have different allocations for evening and day meets.
A prismatic view
The CNA classes in Idaho prepare you to successfully complete the nursing aide certification exam. Being a CNA, you can different flexible working fixtures, medical benefits and a greater sense of social esteem or responsibility. Greater income opportunities necessitate better education or training in the ambit. The concerned classes are approved by the state’s health and welfare department. The length of such accredited programs entails a minimum of 120 hours. Some institutes provide classes in accordance with semester modules. The courses generally cost $400-$1200. Some schools include expenses like clinical materials, books, scrubs or tuition charges. The Eastern Idaho Technical College, Lewis-Clark State College, Idaho state University, north Idaho College and college of western Idaho are god examples in this juncture.