- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
The best thing about this healthcare industry is that there are centers which offer free training. Students can receive remuneration during the clinical fragment of the program. This entails an established commitment or pledge to that particular facility. You can find a plethora programs pertaining to CNA training in Idaho. There are schools with 84 hours of classroom studies/instructions alongside 18-20 hours of clinical practice in a healthcare facility for a total of 102-104 hours. You can have classes thrice a week for 4 hours. Weekdays or weekends oversee supervised clinical training.
Cost estimation and points
The estimated cost of such programs is around $750. This includes additional fees for auxiliary materials or course centric supplies. With respect to CNA classes in Idaho, you can schools that provide 150 hour training program within 4-6 week duration. You have to appear for the state-level exams to obtain the requited license. There are evening and day classes, which showcase programs with skills, lectures, hands-on clinical exercise and videos. You can learn primary techniques through these mediums. The stimulated skill precedents enable students to practice with manikins as well as classmates. The classes have different allocations for evening and day meets.
A prismatic view
The CNA classes in Idaho prepare you to successfully complete the nursing aide certification exam. Being a CNA, you can different flexible working fixtures, medical benefits and a greater sense of social esteem or responsibility. Greater income opportunities necessitate better education or training in the ambit. The concerned classes are approved by the state’s health and welfare department. The length of such accredited programs entails a minimum of 120 hours. Some institutes provide classes in accordance with semester modules. The courses generally cost $400-$1200. Some schools include expenses like clinical materials, books, scrubs or tuition charges. The Eastern Idaho Technical College, Lewis-Clark State College, Idaho state University, north Idaho College and college of western Idaho are god examples in this juncture.