- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
The best thing about this healthcare industry is that there are centers which offer free training. Students can receive remuneration during the clinical fragment of the program. This entails an established commitment or pledge to that particular facility. You can find a plethora programs pertaining to CNA training in Idaho. There are schools with 84 hours of classroom studies/instructions alongside 18-20 hours of clinical practice in a healthcare facility for a total of 102-104 hours. You can have classes thrice a week for 4 hours. Weekdays or weekends oversee supervised clinical training.
Cost estimation and points
The estimated cost of such programs is around $750. This includes additional fees for auxiliary materials or course centric supplies. With respect to CNA classes in Idaho, you can schools that provide 150 hour training program within 4-6 week duration. You have to appear for the state-level exams to obtain the requited license. There are evening and day classes, which showcase programs with skills, lectures, hands-on clinical exercise and videos. You can learn primary techniques through these mediums. The stimulated skill precedents enable students to practice with manikins as well as classmates. The classes have different allocations for evening and day meets.
A prismatic view
The CNA classes in Idaho prepare you to successfully complete the nursing aide certification exam. Being a CNA, you can different flexible working fixtures, medical benefits and a greater sense of social esteem or responsibility. Greater income opportunities necessitate better education or training in the ambit. The concerned classes are approved by the state’s health and welfare department. The length of such accredited programs entails a minimum of 120 hours. Some institutes provide classes in accordance with semester modules. The courses generally cost $400-$1200. Some schools include expenses like clinical materials, books, scrubs or tuition charges. The Eastern Idaho Technical College, Lewis-Clark State College, Idaho state University, north Idaho College and college of western Idaho are god examples in this juncture.