- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assistant
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
If you are seeking a steady or solid career in these economically vulnerable times, then you need to get into the CNA groove. The certified nursing assistant job is a big job considering the numerous the facets or obligations it constitutes. There are dedicated schools which teach you the fundamental of patient care and nursing. You can gain firm experience in the ambit of healthcare. The best aspect of the concerned classes or curriculum in Illinois is that you can complete the total program within six weeks.
The academic web
Pertaining to the inference of CNA classes in Illinois, the concerned certification programs or training modules are devised to teach you different tasks of a certified nursing aide. The classes take place both in hands-0n clinical settings and classrooms. You can find accredited, approved training at various community colleges, vocational schools, nursing homes or hospitals within the stat periphery. This includes Bloomington, Chicago, Peoria and Springfield. If you want flexibility or are riddled with time constraints, you can feasibly opt for thriving online classes, which are currently ruling the roost. After successfully completing the course nit grid, you need to commence for the certification exam. The classes prepare you for the exam. You can learn a wide range subjects with skills and written demonstration.
The career avenue
You can get full premonition about the professional dialectics of a CNA. The present outlook of jobs in this field is simply great. The prime advantage lies in the salary fold. It ranks considerably higher than other professions. The best part is, you don’t require a tedious or high-flung degree for that. Schools like South University Online, Northwestern College and Rasmussen College conduct CNA classes in Illinois. You get both theoretical and practical knowledge alongside priceless experience. The classes teach you how to apply the knowledge in your practice area.