- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Assistant
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Dental Assistant
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
If you are seeking a steady or solid career in these economically vulnerable times, then you need to get into the CNA groove. The certified nursing assistant job is a big job considering the numerous the facets or obligations it constitutes. There are dedicated schools which teach you the fundamental of patient care and nursing. You can gain firm experience in the ambit of healthcare. The best aspect of the concerned classes or curriculum in Illinois is that you can complete the total program within six weeks.
The academic web
Pertaining to the inference of CNA classes in Illinois, the concerned certification programs or training modules are devised to teach you different tasks of a certified nursing aide. The classes take place both in hands-0n clinical settings and classrooms. You can find accredited, approved training at various community colleges, vocational schools, nursing homes or hospitals within the stat periphery. This includes Bloomington, Chicago, Peoria and Springfield. If you want flexibility or are riddled with time constraints, you can feasibly opt for thriving online classes, which are currently ruling the roost. After successfully completing the course nit grid, you need to commence for the certification exam. The classes prepare you for the exam. You can learn a wide range subjects with skills and written demonstration.
The career avenue
You can get full premonition about the professional dialectics of a CNA. The present outlook of jobs in this field is simply great. The prime advantage lies in the salary fold. It ranks considerably higher than other professions. The best part is, you don’t require a tedious or high-flung degree for that. Schools like South University Online, Northwestern College and Rasmussen College conduct CNA classes in Illinois. You get both theoretical and practical knowledge alongside priceless experience. The classes teach you how to apply the knowledge in your practice area.