- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Dental Assistant
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
People residing in the U.S are increasing going for medical careers. The upsurge in these professions has leapfrogged the popularity parameters in Indiana. This is invariably knit with escalating demands for CNAs. The ageing or old inhabitants need more and more professionals in the healthcare ambit to take proper care. A concerned CNA needs to be thoroughly dedicated to his/her work. Endurance, resilience and patience are the key traits that you should have in this field. You need to learn certain medical techniques or directives under the direct supervision of licensed, registered nurses. You also have the opportunity to work with many medical experts.
The field characteristics
If you are up for the Can gig, you need to appear for a state-accredited training program. The CNA classes in Indiana provide all the requisite training or affirmatives in this regard. With surmounting demands for nursing professionals in the region, numerous institutional bodies and schools are offering low-priced or free training programs for all. You must fulfill certain criterions before applying for these courses. You need to be above 18 years of age. The Indiana institutes can also implore you to provide a criminal background vindication document along with finger print reports.
Duration of the program
Training programs constitute the most important aspect of CNA classes in Indiana. The actual limit is 120 hours. You have 40 residual hours for classroom instructions and 80 hours of clinical practice for rigorous sessions. The classroom education vindicates the theoretical section. This includes awareness of numerous medical equipments and patient’s care. The clinical aspect provides you with the prospect of intensive hands-on training. You have medical professionals orchestrating such classes. You can communicate with financial aid agencies of different nursing bodies, institutions and colleges to get scholarship faculties or grants pertaining to your training. Certain settings in Indiana offer stipends to apprentices. This helps you to cover training expenses.