- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Diploma: Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Assistant
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
You can find several CNA schools in Iowa while trying to select the best one. The Western Community College and the continuing education project are two major schools in Iowa. There may be other training programs available also. Since you have options, you get to choose. The selection process must incorporate a definitive parameter that assists you in weighing all options. Consider applying positive interpretation principles to select. This implies that you have to assess the schools based on their social contribution quotient. To get about it, you need information about the course prospectus at the schools. Most schools provide this online. If you cannot find it, contact with the school with a request to see.
Service to patients
You have to verify the patient oriented approach of the courses. There must be a dominant intention of coming in service to the community. Individuals comprise a community. So, you must confirm that the schools provide you the basic training to alleviate patient suffering. You must be able to attend to patient requirements without apprehension and inhibition. The patient may need help bathing, going to the toilet and shaving. The CNA has to attend to these requirements. He/she may have to take urine tests of patients even. All these tasks require a dedicated approach of serving the community. Find the school where the psychological aspect of training receives equal priority. You can get the latest info on developments in the field at cnaclassespro.net.
Combines healing and treatment
A medical treatment essentially acts to suppress the external symptoms of a condition. However, this can be tricky. The symptoms may disappear, but the disease may recur. Healing is the process where the disease disappears. Healing involves both medicine and professional nursing care. The empathic understanding of the suffering by the nurse has a great psychological effect on alleviating the condition. Consider this aspect among the CNA schools in Iowa. After the course, you can get a job in any healthcare facility. The beginners’ salary varies on a number of factors like job location and experience. However, the average range varies in the slab of $27,000-$31,000.