- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Assistant
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
You can find several CNA schools in Iowa while trying to select the best one. The Western Community College and the continuing education project are two major schools in Iowa. There may be other training programs available also. Since you have options, you get to choose. The selection process must incorporate a definitive parameter that assists you in weighing all options. Consider applying positive interpretation principles to select. This implies that you have to assess the schools based on their social contribution quotient. To get about it, you need information about the course prospectus at the schools. Most schools provide this online. If you cannot find it, contact with the school with a request to see.
Service to patients
You have to verify the patient oriented approach of the courses. There must be a dominant intention of coming in service to the community. Individuals comprise a community. So, you must confirm that the schools provide you the basic training to alleviate patient suffering. You must be able to attend to patient requirements without apprehension and inhibition. The patient may need help bathing, going to the toilet and shaving. The CNA has to attend to these requirements. He/she may have to take urine tests of patients even. All these tasks require a dedicated approach of serving the community. Find the school where the psychological aspect of training receives equal priority. You can get the latest info on developments in the field at cnaclassespro.net.
Combines healing and treatment
A medical treatment essentially acts to suppress the external symptoms of a condition. However, this can be tricky. The symptoms may disappear, but the disease may recur. Healing is the process where the disease disappears. Healing involves both medicine and professional nursing care. The empathic understanding of the suffering by the nurse has a great psychological effect on alleviating the condition. Consider this aspect among the CNA schools in Iowa. After the course, you can get a job in any healthcare facility. The beginners’ salary varies on a number of factors like job location and experience. However, the average range varies in the slab of $27,000-$31,000.