- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
You can find several CNA schools in Iowa while trying to select the best one. The Western Community College and the continuing education project are two major schools in Iowa. There may be other training programs available also. Since you have options, you get to choose. The selection process must incorporate a definitive parameter that assists you in weighing all options. Consider applying positive interpretation principles to select. This implies that you have to assess the schools based on their social contribution quotient. To get about it, you need information about the course prospectus at the schools. Most schools provide this online. If you cannot find it, contact with the school with a request to see.
Service to patients
You have to verify the patient oriented approach of the courses. There must be a dominant intention of coming in service to the community. Individuals comprise a community. So, you must confirm that the schools provide you the basic training to alleviate patient suffering. You must be able to attend to patient requirements without apprehension and inhibition. The patient may need help bathing, going to the toilet and shaving. The CNA has to attend to these requirements. He/she may have to take urine tests of patients even. All these tasks require a dedicated approach of serving the community. Find the school where the psychological aspect of training receives equal priority. You can get the latest info on developments in the field at cnaclassespro.net.
Combines healing and treatment
A medical treatment essentially acts to suppress the external symptoms of a condition. However, this can be tricky. The symptoms may disappear, but the disease may recur. Healing is the process where the disease disappears. Healing involves both medicine and professional nursing care. The empathic understanding of the suffering by the nurse has a great psychological effect on alleviating the condition. Consider this aspect among the CNA schools in Iowa. After the course, you can get a job in any healthcare facility. The beginners’ salary varies on a number of factors like job location and experience. However, the average range varies in the slab of $27,000-$31,000.