- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- RN to MSN Informatics Specialization
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Training or skill enhancement is an absolute imperative for CNA jobs. Pertaining to the context, the nursing aide training programs are duly approved by the Kansas environmental and health department. The duration of the concerned classes is 90 hours, which is segmented into 45 hours for classroom coursework and clinical practice separately. You can also find semester-driven courses in some colleges. You need to ensure that the institute you are enrolling meets the normative guidelines laid down by the health department of the state. You need to have a high school diploma or GED for getting into the groove.
A fine overview
The CNA classes in Kansas are dedicated to the preparation of every aspirant for entry-level exams and jobs. The employment avenues cater to nursing homes, long-term living units, hospitals and auxiliary facilities. Since healthcare industry is one of the most booming sectors in today’s world, you can find a mercurial rise in the demand for adept CNAs. Pertaining to the classroom studies, you get a thorough insight into the logistics of emotional support to patients as well as their family members. You can learn strategies, methods and techniques pertaining to medical terminology and sanitation.
The clinical aspect
With respect to clinical practice sessions, you can get the scope of gaining experience in real clinical settings under the direct supervision of a registered nurse. The CNA classes in Kansas teach you how to groom patients, help them in their regular activities, transferring them to wheelchairs/stretchers, making beds and lastly, comforting them. The classes teach to how to cope with unforeseen circumstances with vigor and integrity. The profession entails numerous oddities, which is quite customary to the medical ambit. The classes create enough scope for you to learn the fundamentals of the profession. The admission fee is $500-$1500.