- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Training or skill enhancement is an absolute imperative for CNA jobs. Pertaining to the context, the nursing aide training programs are duly approved by the Kansas environmental and health department. The duration of the concerned classes is 90 hours, which is segmented into 45 hours for classroom coursework and clinical practice separately. You can also find semester-driven courses in some colleges. You need to ensure that the institute you are enrolling meets the normative guidelines laid down by the health department of the state. You need to have a high school diploma or GED for getting into the groove.
A fine overview
The CNA classes in Kansas are dedicated to the preparation of every aspirant for entry-level exams and jobs. The employment avenues cater to nursing homes, long-term living units, hospitals and auxiliary facilities. Since healthcare industry is one of the most booming sectors in today’s world, you can find a mercurial rise in the demand for adept CNAs. Pertaining to the classroom studies, you get a thorough insight into the logistics of emotional support to patients as well as their family members. You can learn strategies, methods and techniques pertaining to medical terminology and sanitation.
The clinical aspect
With respect to clinical practice sessions, you can get the scope of gaining experience in real clinical settings under the direct supervision of a registered nurse. The CNA classes in Kansas teach you how to groom patients, help them in their regular activities, transferring them to wheelchairs/stretchers, making beds and lastly, comforting them. The classes teach to how to cope with unforeseen circumstances with vigor and integrity. The profession entails numerous oddities, which is quite customary to the medical ambit. The classes create enough scope for you to learn the fundamentals of the profession. The admission fee is $500-$1500.