- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
Training or skill enhancement is an absolute imperative for CNA jobs. Pertaining to the context, the nursing aide training programs are duly approved by the Kansas environmental and health department. The duration of the concerned classes is 90 hours, which is segmented into 45 hours for classroom coursework and clinical practice separately. You can also find semester-driven courses in some colleges. You need to ensure that the institute you are enrolling meets the normative guidelines laid down by the health department of the state. You need to have a high school diploma or GED for getting into the groove.
A fine overview
The CNA classes in Kansas are dedicated to the preparation of every aspirant for entry-level exams and jobs. The employment avenues cater to nursing homes, long-term living units, hospitals and auxiliary facilities. Since healthcare industry is one of the most booming sectors in today’s world, you can find a mercurial rise in the demand for adept CNAs. Pertaining to the classroom studies, you get a thorough insight into the logistics of emotional support to patients as well as their family members. You can learn strategies, methods and techniques pertaining to medical terminology and sanitation.
The clinical aspect
With respect to clinical practice sessions, you can get the scope of gaining experience in real clinical settings under the direct supervision of a registered nurse. The CNA classes in Kansas teach you how to groom patients, help them in their regular activities, transferring them to wheelchairs/stretchers, making beds and lastly, comforting them. The classes teach to how to cope with unforeseen circumstances with vigor and integrity. The profession entails numerous oddities, which is quite customary to the medical ambit. The classes create enough scope for you to learn the fundamentals of the profession. The admission fee is $500-$1500.