- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assisting, Associates Degree
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
Antonelli College has been a well-known member of the visual arts community in Cincinnati, Ohio, since 1947. Our mission is to empower individuals by providing quality, focused education and the development of life-changing skills.
The primary goal of Antonelli College is to create an environment that prepares each graduate to become a qualified professional and a well-rounded individual.
- Dental Assisting
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
The most intriguing aspect of CNA jobs is that you will find plentiful income opportunities even during economic vicissitudes. As the financial barricade continues to falter, it is heartening to know that you can affirm future by becoming a certified nursing aide. However, it is not a cakewalk. Becoming a professional in this field is a great way to kick-start a viable career in the healthcare sector, which remains one of the most fast growing and secure industries in the country. No matter the fiscal crunches or economic climate, there remains a perennial need for healthcare operatives.
The academic motif
For those looking for CNA classes in Kentucky, you don’t have to go far to get state-backed training sites. You can find dedicated programs in various community colleges, technical schools, nursing homes as well as hospitals. You can leapfrog into the tech-savvy domain by entailing viable online classes pertaining to the context. The classes help you to fulfill the requisite criterion for the certification exam. You have schools like Allied Health Institute, Ross Medical Education centers, Keiser University or Brown Mackie Colleges which provide extensive classes for the same. The programs include distinctions in medical assistance and practical nursing.
The schooling directives
With respect to the CNA classes in Kentucky, there are schools which offer financing and monthly payment choices. These cater to the online or in-house nursing assistant classes. You have fixed hours of skill demonstration, lecture alongside clinical experience. After completing the course, students receive a certificate as a mark of cognizance for the same. The qualified instructors teach you how to channelize classroom instructions into real life maneuvers. Application is the key in this juncture. The concerned classed are strategically fragmented into two parts to make you acquainted with the challenges of the job. You can feasibly cope with the routine pressures and handle the equipments properly.