- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Office Administration
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- BS Nursing (RN/BSN)
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
The most intriguing aspect of CNA jobs is that you will find plentiful income opportunities even during economic vicissitudes. As the financial barricade continues to falter, it is heartening to know that you can affirm future by becoming a certified nursing aide. However, it is not a cakewalk. Becoming a professional in this field is a great way to kick-start a viable career in the healthcare sector, which remains one of the most fast growing and secure industries in the country. No matter the fiscal crunches or economic climate, there remains a perennial need for healthcare operatives.
The academic motif
For those looking for CNA classes in Kentucky, you don’t have to go far to get state-backed training sites. You can find dedicated programs in various community colleges, technical schools, nursing homes as well as hospitals. You can leapfrog into the tech-savvy domain by entailing viable online classes pertaining to the context. The classes help you to fulfill the requisite criterion for the certification exam. You have schools like Allied Health Institute, Ross Medical Education centers, Keiser University or Brown Mackie Colleges which provide extensive classes for the same. The programs include distinctions in medical assistance and practical nursing.
The schooling directives
With respect to the CNA classes in Kentucky, there are schools which offer financing and monthly payment choices. These cater to the online or in-house nursing assistant classes. You have fixed hours of skill demonstration, lecture alongside clinical experience. After completing the course, students receive a certificate as a mark of cognizance for the same. The qualified instructors teach you how to channelize classroom instructions into real life maneuvers. Application is the key in this juncture. The concerned classed are strategically fragmented into two parts to make you acquainted with the challenges of the job. You can feasibly cope with the routine pressures and handle the equipments properly.