- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Start your future now!
McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate in Occupational Studies
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
- Physical Therapy Aide
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Office Specialist
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
When you have multiple choices, proceed systematically. The same goes for choosing from the various CNA schools in Louisiana. You need to set certain definitive parameters of selection. Next, you need to assess the various schools based on that. The Nunez community college and the Albany high school are two key schools for the training. There are several other institutions to obtain the training. Consider evaluating these centers based on the extent of course coverage. You must begin with an online review of the various schools. Look for student testimonials. These help you to have a clear perspective on the quality of training imparted. Next, you have to see the extent of course coverage. The coverage must include all the basic aspects of nursing. As a certified nurse, you have to undertake different critical job responsibilities. Ensure that the school effectively sets you up.
Covers comprehensive training
CNA training takes at the most twelve weeks to complete. That is three months. Some schools offer courses of even shorter duration than that. You need to verify the course prospectus before proceeding with the training. Look at the various categories in the prospectus. It must be offering the most comprehensive training possible in a short-duration. You have to learn how to keep a check on patient health by checkups. You must learn how to assist the doctor or surgeon effectively. In addition, you have to be a source of mental support to the patient. Your job is to see that the healing process continue perfectly. See whether the course prepares you for that. Consider finding the right course at cnaclassespro.net.
A sense of help
Both patients and doctors require the help of an assistant nurse. Although the nursing supervisor overlooks the entire treatment process, he would not manage individual care. Since the supervisor has to overlook the health of several patients at once, it is practically difficult to provide individual attention. Here, the certified nurse provides invaluable assistance. He has to monitor patient health accurately and take observations. Select the right school from the CNA schools in Louisiana. The data is essential for continuing treatment. Your salary depends on several factors. Usually, it can be up to $35,000.