- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
Start your future now!
McCann School of Business & Technology (McCann) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you’ve completed your program, you’re truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate in Occupational Studies
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
When you have multiple choices, proceed systematically. The same goes for choosing from the various CNA schools in Louisiana. You need to set certain definitive parameters of selection. Next, you need to assess the various schools based on that. The Nunez community college and the Albany high school are two key schools for the training. There are several other institutions to obtain the training. Consider evaluating these centers based on the extent of course coverage. You must begin with an online review of the various schools. Look for student testimonials. These help you to have a clear perspective on the quality of training imparted. Next, you have to see the extent of course coverage. The coverage must include all the basic aspects of nursing. As a certified nurse, you have to undertake different critical job responsibilities. Ensure that the school effectively sets you up.
Covers comprehensive training
CNA training takes at the most twelve weeks to complete. That is three months. Some schools offer courses of even shorter duration than that. You need to verify the course prospectus before proceeding with the training. Look at the various categories in the prospectus. It must be offering the most comprehensive training possible in a short-duration. You have to learn how to keep a check on patient health by checkups. You must learn how to assist the doctor or surgeon effectively. In addition, you have to be a source of mental support to the patient. Your job is to see that the healing process continue perfectly. See whether the course prepares you for that. Consider finding the right course at cnaclassespro.net.
A sense of help
Both patients and doctors require the help of an assistant nurse. Although the nursing supervisor overlooks the entire treatment process, he would not manage individual care. Since the supervisor has to overlook the health of several patients at once, it is practically difficult to provide individual attention. Here, the certified nurse provides invaluable assistance. He has to monitor patient health accurately and take observations. Select the right school from the CNA schools in Louisiana. The data is essential for continuing treatment. Your salary depends on several factors. Usually, it can be up to $35,000.