- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Further Your Career with a Billing and Coding Diploma from Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- RN to MSN Informatics Specialization
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
When you have multiple choices, proceed systematically. The same goes for choosing from the various CNA schools in Louisiana. You need to set certain definitive parameters of selection. Next, you need to assess the various schools based on that. The Nunez community college and the Albany high school are two key schools for the training. There are several other institutions to obtain the training. Consider evaluating these centers based on the extent of course coverage. You must begin with an online review of the various schools. Look for student testimonials. These help you to have a clear perspective on the quality of training imparted. Next, you have to see the extent of course coverage. The coverage must include all the basic aspects of nursing. As a certified nurse, you have to undertake different critical job responsibilities. Ensure that the school effectively sets you up.
Covers comprehensive training
CNA training takes at the most twelve weeks to complete. That is three months. Some schools offer courses of even shorter duration than that. You need to verify the course prospectus before proceeding with the training. Look at the various categories in the prospectus. It must be offering the most comprehensive training possible in a short-duration. You have to learn how to keep a check on patient health by checkups. You must learn how to assist the doctor or surgeon effectively. In addition, you have to be a source of mental support to the patient. Your job is to see that the healing process continue perfectly. See whether the course prepares you for that. Consider finding the right course at cnaclassespro.net.
A sense of help
Both patients and doctors require the help of an assistant nurse. Although the nursing supervisor overlooks the entire treatment process, he would not manage individual care. Since the supervisor has to overlook the health of several patients at once, it is practically difficult to provide individual attention. Here, the certified nurse provides invaluable assistance. He has to monitor patient health accurately and take observations. Select the right school from the CNA schools in Louisiana. The data is essential for continuing treatment. Your salary depends on several factors. Usually, it can be up to $35,000.