- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- RN to MS - Nursing Education
- RN to MS - Nurse Executive
The CNA training can be crucial for immediately starting out at the healthcare sector. This is one of the most stable sectors of the economy. People always need healthcare. You can start your career as a nursing assistant after a few weeks of training. Before that, you need to find the best center in Maine for providing the training. You can find various schools in the state offering the course. The Maine medical center and the Cedars are two reputed institutions serving the purpose. You can find other convenient courses also. Assess the CNA schools in Maine according to certain critical parameters. Check whether they provide an effective fundamental nursing training. The course is usually a compressed one. Check the course duration. It must not be more than three months. Also, enquire whether the facility assists with placement on completion.
Promising long-term prospects
CNA training has substantial long-term prospects of improvement. This is your entry point into the huge network of healthcare jobs. Once you accomplish the initial training, concentrate on settling down at the job. After a few years down the line, you have the necessary experience to decide your career direction. Most certified nurse’s proceed to acquire specialized training. The nurse can work at a chemo center, a hospital or even at a community center for seniors. Other options for employment include the hospitals, clinics and nursing facilities. Some nurses also provide home health care to the patients. The salary varies according to the scope of the job. $32,000 is a standard salary for CNA professionals in Maine.
Helping rapid recovery
You need to construct your reputation as an accomplished nurse. Always see whether the CNA schools in Maine offer you the requisite training for securing accomplishments. It must have a separate section dealing with the psychology of treatment. As a nursing assistant, you have to interact regularly with patient families. You must be able to provide the necessary psychological support to the stressed family. Also, you have to inspire the patient directly.