- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- RN to MSN Informatics Specialization
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
The CNA training can be crucial for immediately starting out at the healthcare sector. This is one of the most stable sectors of the economy. People always need healthcare. You can start your career as a nursing assistant after a few weeks of training. Before that, you need to find the best center in Maine for providing the training. You can find various schools in the state offering the course. The Maine medical center and the Cedars are two reputed institutions serving the purpose. You can find other convenient courses also. Assess the CNA schools in Maine according to certain critical parameters. Check whether they provide an effective fundamental nursing training. The course is usually a compressed one. Check the course duration. It must not be more than three months. Also, enquire whether the facility assists with placement on completion.
Promising long-term prospects
CNA training has substantial long-term prospects of improvement. This is your entry point into the huge network of healthcare jobs. Once you accomplish the initial training, concentrate on settling down at the job. After a few years down the line, you have the necessary experience to decide your career direction. Most certified nurse’s proceed to acquire specialized training. The nurse can work at a chemo center, a hospital or even at a community center for seniors. Other options for employment include the hospitals, clinics and nursing facilities. Some nurses also provide home health care to the patients. The salary varies according to the scope of the job. $32,000 is a standard salary for CNA professionals in Maine.
Helping rapid recovery
You need to construct your reputation as an accomplished nurse. Always see whether the CNA schools in Maine offer you the requisite training for securing accomplishments. It must have a separate section dealing with the psychology of treatment. As a nursing assistant, you have to interact regularly with patient families. You must be able to provide the necessary psychological support to the stressed family. Also, you have to inspire the patient directly.