- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Professional Medical Assistant
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
The CNA training can be crucial for immediately starting out at the healthcare sector. This is one of the most stable sectors of the economy. People always need healthcare. You can start your career as a nursing assistant after a few weeks of training. Before that, you need to find the best center in Maine for providing the training. You can find various schools in the state offering the course. The Maine medical center and the Cedars are two reputed institutions serving the purpose. You can find other convenient courses also. Assess the CNA schools in Maine according to certain critical parameters. Check whether they provide an effective fundamental nursing training. The course is usually a compressed one. Check the course duration. It must not be more than three months. Also, enquire whether the facility assists with placement on completion.
Promising long-term prospects
CNA training has substantial long-term prospects of improvement. This is your entry point into the huge network of healthcare jobs. Once you accomplish the initial training, concentrate on settling down at the job. After a few years down the line, you have the necessary experience to decide your career direction. Most certified nurse’s proceed to acquire specialized training. The nurse can work at a chemo center, a hospital or even at a community center for seniors. Other options for employment include the hospitals, clinics and nursing facilities. Some nurses also provide home health care to the patients. The salary varies according to the scope of the job. $32,000 is a standard salary for CNA professionals in Maine.
Helping rapid recovery
You need to construct your reputation as an accomplished nurse. Always see whether the CNA schools in Maine offer you the requisite training for securing accomplishments. It must have a separate section dealing with the psychology of treatment. As a nursing assistant, you have to interact regularly with patient families. You must be able to provide the necessary psychological support to the stressed family. Also, you have to inspire the patient directly.