- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Named a Best for Vets school by the Military Times in 2014.
- Has specialized in student-centered technology, business, criminal justice, health science, and culinary education for over 45 years.
- Makes it possible for students to earn a bachelor’s degree in 2.5 years or an associate’s in 1.5 years by providing a year-round schedule.
- Offers externships and clinical experience that help students prepare for life after they graduate.
- Has 10 campuses across the mid-Atlantic, plus online degree programs.
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Practical Nursing - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- Further Your Career with a Billing and Coding Diploma from Fortis!
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
At YTI Career Institute, we are your beacon—brightening your future outlook and lighting your path to a rewarding career. As a YTI student, you’ll enjoy five advantages:
1. Industry-modeled training in Trades and Technical, Computers, Business, Medical, Culinary Arts or Criminal Justice.
2. Accelerated programs you can complete in as few as 9 months.
3. Energized, student-centered faculty who provide personalized instruction.
4. Financial Aid assistance for those who qualify.
5. Career Services assistance through your Career Services Specialist.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting - Diploma
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
- Dental Assistant
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
A quick online search reveals several CNA schools in Maryland. The Red Cross, the Ginger Cove and the Glade valley school are some major names. Besides, there are other institutions. Selecting the suitable course would require some serious considerations. you must have a set of fixed criteria. These would be forming the basis of your judgment. Research well to define your parameters. Prioritize them accordingly. The course fee is an important factor, but it is more important than that to find a licensed center. A certificate from an unlicensed school holds no value other than being a fancy document. Therefore, you need to have a clear idea of your expectations from the right school. This invariably helps you to select one.
Jobs at the state
As a certified professional, you can look for a suitable job at any state. In fact, some states offer higher salary than others do. You can look forward to a salary range of $30,000 to $34,000 approximately. If you do not have relocation plans, find schools for providing jobs in Maryland. Always verify the prospects of placement assistance from the school. See whether the school has extensive industry connections. Look for accreditations of the school. A recognized school can help you get a job in one of the many healthcare facilities. Ask for references from the schools. Check the internet for course reviews. You can also consider checking cnaclassespro.net for the latest information in the field.
Provides condensed training
Find the course that guarantees a condensed training schedule. Ask for the course prospectus. This can provide you with a clear idea on expectations. See whether the course covers the basic aspects of nursing and healthcare ethics. You must learn how to take patient vital statistics. You have to see that the patient feels confident of recovery. As a certified nursing assistant, you are the connection between the doctor and the patient. Also, see whether the course offers a specialization degree. You can find courses that specifically train you to take care of seniors at community centers. You can also find courses training you to act as a chemo assistant. Considering these aspects effectively helps you to select from the CNA schools in Maryland.