- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Ready to Start Your Career? Get More Info From Fortis Today.
- Patient Care Technician
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- And more...
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
- Dental Assistant
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
A quick online search reveals several CNA schools in Maryland. The Red Cross, the Ginger Cove and the Glade valley school are some major names. Besides, there are other institutions. Selecting the suitable course would require some serious considerations. you must have a set of fixed criteria. These would be forming the basis of your judgment. Research well to define your parameters. Prioritize them accordingly. The course fee is an important factor, but it is more important than that to find a licensed center. A certificate from an unlicensed school holds no value other than being a fancy document. Therefore, you need to have a clear idea of your expectations from the right school. This invariably helps you to select one.
Jobs at the state
As a certified professional, you can look for a suitable job at any state. In fact, some states offer higher salary than others do. You can look forward to a salary range of $30,000 to $34,000 approximately. If you do not have relocation plans, find schools for providing jobs in Maryland. Always verify the prospects of placement assistance from the school. See whether the school has extensive industry connections. Look for accreditations of the school. A recognized school can help you get a job in one of the many healthcare facilities. Ask for references from the schools. Check the internet for course reviews. You can also consider checking cnaclassespro.net for the latest information in the field.
Provides condensed training
Find the course that guarantees a condensed training schedule. Ask for the course prospectus. This can provide you with a clear idea on expectations. See whether the course covers the basic aspects of nursing and healthcare ethics. You must learn how to take patient vital statistics. You have to see that the patient feels confident of recovery. As a certified nursing assistant, you are the connection between the doctor and the patient. Also, see whether the course offers a specialization degree. You can find courses that specifically train you to take care of seniors at community centers. You can also find courses training you to act as a chemo assistant. Considering these aspects effectively helps you to select from the CNA schools in Maryland.