- Certificate - Medical Assisting
- Professional Medical Assistant
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Assistant-AS
- Practical Nurse (LPN)-CERT
- And more...
- Physical Therapy Aide
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Starting out a career as a certified nurse only requires a few weeks of intensive training. The training prepares you to enter the healthcare sector. This field is one of the most stable segments of the society. You have multiple job options and exciting prospects of career growth in this sector. You can begin working as a nursing assistant professional in many places. You can find various CNA schools in Massachusetts. Selecting the right one may seem like an uphill task. However, the selection becomes easy when you have the consequences of wrong training in mind. This helps you to avoid losing money and energy at an incompetent course. Some of the major schools in the state include the school at Bourne Manor and the Roxbury community college. Verify these schools to evaluate their eligibility.
Talk with them
Always make it a point to get in touch with the school. You can continue a telephonic conversation or have an online correspondence. Ask about the scopes of the course. See whether the training includes definitive assistance in securing a job at the state. Nursing assistants in Massachusetts can expect to earn around $32,000 yearly at the first job. The salary varies on several factors. Hospitals usually pay more than the community centers or the nursing homes. Ask for references from the schools. Talking with a professional nursing assistant in Maine can be crucial in interpreting the job prospects at the state. You can also find assistance at cnaclassespro.net.
Nurtures your dedication
The nursing assistant course is also your opportunity to serve the community. A strong sense of dedicated commitment is important. Find the course that holds dedication and discipline in high regards. Carefully dissect the prospectus of the course to understand how it can be helpful. Find the program where they provide you ethical training on meeting patient requirements. The training must teach you how to facilitate collaboration between the doctor and the patient family. The occupation presents many challenges. Ensure that the training keeps you open to facing occupational challenges. Verifying these aspects can get you the right place from the CNA schools in Massachusetts