- 70+ years of helping students start careers in Health Sciences, Business & Information Technology, Automotive, Skilled Trades, and more.
- This year, Lincoln schools around the country have made more than $15 million in scholarship funds available to qualified students.
- Designated a Military Friendly School for the 6th year in a row by Victory Media, and offers exclusive scholarship for servicemen and women and their families.
- Schools include Lincoln Tech, Lincoln Culinary Institute, and Lincoln College of New England, with 30 campuses in 15 states across the U.S.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Professional Medical Assistant
Earn your degree from Lincoln College of New England. Over 30 undergraduate programs are available in Health Sciences, Business, Communications, Hospitality, and more. Financial aid is available for those who qualify
- Dental Chairside Assistant, Certificate
- Dental Administrative Assistant, AAS
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Respiratory Care
- AS - Physical Therapist Assistant
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Starting out a career as a certified nurse only requires a few weeks of intensive training. The training prepares you to enter the healthcare sector. This field is one of the most stable segments of the society. You have multiple job options and exciting prospects of career growth in this sector. You can begin working as a nursing assistant professional in many places. You can find various CNA schools in Massachusetts. Selecting the right one may seem like an uphill task. However, the selection becomes easy when you have the consequences of wrong training in mind. This helps you to avoid losing money and energy at an incompetent course. Some of the major schools in the state include the school at Bourne Manor and the Roxbury community college. Verify these schools to evaluate their eligibility.
Talk with them
Always make it a point to get in touch with the school. You can continue a telephonic conversation or have an online correspondence. Ask about the scopes of the course. See whether the training includes definitive assistance in securing a job at the state. Nursing assistants in Massachusetts can expect to earn around $32,000 yearly at the first job. The salary varies on several factors. Hospitals usually pay more than the community centers or the nursing homes. Ask for references from the schools. Talking with a professional nursing assistant in Maine can be crucial in interpreting the job prospects at the state. You can also find assistance at cnaclassespro.net.
Nurtures your dedication
The nursing assistant course is also your opportunity to serve the community. A strong sense of dedicated commitment is important. Find the course that holds dedication and discipline in high regards. Carefully dissect the prospectus of the course to understand how it can be helpful. Find the program where they provide you ethical training on meeting patient requirements. The training must teach you how to facilitate collaboration between the doctor and the patient family. The occupation presents many challenges. Ensure that the training keeps you open to facing occupational challenges. Verifying these aspects can get you the right place from the CNA schools in Massachusetts