- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
Living in Alaska and choosing medical assistance as a career is a wise choice as the state offers tremendous opportunities to medical assistant aspirants with an expected industry growth of 42% over the coming years.
Medical assistant programs in Alaska
There are a few training programs available in Alaska and the demand for qualified medical assistants is growing rapidly. So if one wishes to join the training programs in Alaska they can choose an online or offline program that is accredited by the CAAHEP or ABHES to get the right exposure for the job. Similarly the state is also offering good resources and scholarships to medical assistant aspirants through the Alaska medical assistants’ society (AMAS).
Training programs in Alaska
The training programs in Alaska are very professional with some online programs using the Blackboard for online course materials providing good exposure to even students living in the rural areas of the state. They are ensuring that even the online students are offered similar kind of clinical experience just like the regular students by providing externship to students in rural areas through special setups in a location close to them.
Salary for medical assistants in Alaska
Alaska is one state that ranks second in salary in the nation with medical assistants getting an average of $36,400 per annum plus the employee benefits and perks. Along the state this salary varies a bit based on the location like Fairbanks region offering $34,360 as lowest wages while southwest region offering $37,730 per annum as the highest salary provider.
The high demand from state health employers for qualified medical assistants in the state is also one reason creating many job opportunities for aspirants looking forward for this career in the medical field. Alaska being one of the top states creating jobs in this profession, one can be sure of getting a good job provided they complete the necessary education and training programs.