Medical assistant jobs are becoming more popular in the country as the job offers attractive career opportunities and remuneration when compared to the education and training one need to put in for the job. Just like some other states Delaware too don’t require credentials for the aspirants to become medical assistants.
Top Schools in Delaware:
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant Plus
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
The College of Professional Studies (CPS) is where adults can find their home at Villanova University. No matter what your educational need, we’ll meet it.
- Certificate in Pre-Health Professions Science (post-baccalaureate)
Medical assistant prospects in the Delaware
Though the state doesn’t require licensing for aspirants to become a medical assistant the employers do look out for people with proper education and training suitable for the job. Hence those who wish to find good jobs with better remuneration do need to check out for medical assistant schools available in the state offering the accredited training programs for licensing or certification from the authorized sources.
The medical assistant prospects are very good in Delaware with an expected growth of job openings in the medical field. With this rise in demand for professionally qualified medical assistants the remuneration packages too increase along with other benefits.
Salary of medical assistants in Delaware
According to the of bureau of labor statistics Delaware is one among the ten highest paying states for this profession offering many other employee benefits. There are also 50 new job openings adding up every year which shows that aspirants with good education and certification can surely find a job in the state.
Medical assistant schools in Delaware
However, those who wish to join as medical assistants in Delaware should look out for training schools that are accredited to appear for the certification program. On the other hand many of the schools in Delaware offer both day and evening classes for the convenience of the candidates wishing to join these programs. Some schools also offer help for financial aid to the students along with job placements and other support services to become a medical assistant.