- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Management (BS)
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.) and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Clinical Mental Health Counseling
Illinois is one of the largest cities in the United States and is located in the state of Chicago which is a major hub for education, business and entertainment. For this reason there are so many tourists, students and other people visiting the city which has an overall population of around 12.8 million in the year 2013. With this increase in population the demand for medical assistants is also on a raise with almost 1500 MA’s already working in different medical facilities in the state and more vacancies adding up each year.
Medical assistant Job opportunities and salary in Illinois
According to the bureau of labor statistics there is going to be a rapid growth of jobs for medical assistants in the state by the year 2016. So those who are aspiring for a career in the medical industry can join in medical assistant training institutes that are offering accredited training programs for the certification program. The salary in the state for medical assistants is also very encouraging with almost $17 for hour which is higher when compared to the neighboring states.
Those who have the right qualification and experience can also negotiate for a much more higher pay along with employee benefits for which the employers are willing to pay for the qualified medical assistants.
Medical assistant schools in Illinois
There are almost 20 medical assistant schools offering training programs to all those who wish to become qualified medical assistants in the state. They follow the curriculum accredited by both ABHES and CAAHEP covering both theoretical and practical sessions for the aspirants to get the right kind of exposure to handle their duties.
Many of the schools also extend their support to the aspirants in finding financial aid and show job placements with a good track record in that aspect.