- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
Since 1977, Keiser University has provided quality student-centered, career-focused education. Keiser University Online offers degree programs online to prepare students for in-demand professions. Degrees are offered with a curriculum that is in pace with technology and workforce demand trends in business, criminal justice, health care, information technology and more. Our “one-class-at-a-time” approach allows busy students to focus on their education and balance the demands of work and family.
Why Keiser University Online?
Online Convenience, Personalized Attention
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting Science
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Indian is one of the states in United States which is famous for automotive races and also has some of the best medical facilities in the country. There is also great demand for medical assistants in this state to undertake the responsibilities of assisting the physicians in direct patient care and also coordinating the administration tasks. To meet this demand there are many schools that are offering accredited training programs for certification, diploma and degree degrees for the aspirants to attend the certification examination conducted by AAMA.
Employment environment and salary in Indiana
The work environment in Indiana State is very encouraging with many medical assistant jobs concentrated in the metropolitan locations like Indianapolis and Terre Haute. However one should also remember that get the best opportunities they should be qualified having a certification from the recognized board to expect good career growth and remuneration. As of now medical assistants in the state are drawing an average of $13 per hour and this would definitely increase in the coming years as per the bureau of labor statistics.
Medical assistant Schools in Indiana
There are many reputed schools in the state offering advanced training with latest equipment, and small class room sizes to impart both theoretical and practical exposure to the students. The course durations and tuition fees depend on the programs chosen and all schools are offering externships for hands on experience in the health care settings. By doing these programs the aspirants can be confident about handing the duties of assisting the physicians as well as take care of the regular administrative duties.
The schools also extend their full support to the students in finding financial aid and also job placements in the campus recruitments. On completion of the program the students can appear for the certification program and look forward for an exciting career to serve the community and have personal and professional satisfaction in their dream jobs.