- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Kaplan University is focused on recognizing the achievements of military and veteran students and offers the flexibility of an online education. Eligible students can receive college credit for prior military experience and coursework—up to 75 percent of the credit needed for a Kaplan University undergraduate degree.*
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Office Administration
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Kentucky is one of the most developing states in the country with many industries and agriculture growth taking place in the state. The state indeed provides excellent environment for job seekers with many opportunities and medical assistants too can find a bright future in the Kentucky.
Salary and work environment in Kentucky
In Kentucky state medical assistants are earning an hourly wage of $13 which is neither high nor low when compared to the other states. The state is indeed in the middle range in offering growth to medical assistants which is however going to change in the coming few years as per the bureau of labor statistics. There are almost 7,000 medical assistants working in the state and every year new jobs are being added to cater to the needs of the patients. Demand for professional medical assistants who can handle multiple tasks like clinical duties and administrate job in satisfying the patients are on a high look out.
Medical assistant schools in Kentucky
There are so many reputed medical assistant schools in Kentucky offering accredited training programs for diplomas and occupational associate degrees that make the aspirants perfect in handing their duties on job. The training programs include both theoretical and practical exposure on how to handle the duties along with an externship in the medical settings.
The schools offer classes both online and offline for the aspirants to choose their convenient program to become professional in the field. Many schools also provide scholarships and financial aids to students who meet the requirements along with placement assistance to find a good job.
On clearing the certification exam by AAMA one can add the credentials in their resume for a better opportunity in reputed health care centers demanding good salary. No doubt medical assistance is the right choice to those who love serving people with dedication and commitment giving them more opportunities for career growth with advanced education and experience.