- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
We Change Lives...One Person At A Time. ® Start your career education with Daymar College. We offer certificate, diploma, associate, and bachelor degree programs for careers in the business, health care, criminal justice, paralegal studies and computer technology fields.
- Medical Assisting, Associate of Science
- Medical Assisting, Diploma
- Dental Assisting, Associates Degree
- And more...
Miller-Motte Technical College (MMTC) has a history of helping students succeed through hands-on education and career training. Our faculty and staff work to ensure that when you've completed your program, you're truly ready to begin your career.
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
Fortis Institute can give you the skills you need to train for a career in the healthcare field.
* Programs vary by location
* Please contact each individual campus for accreditation information
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AS - Medical Office Administration
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Kentucky is one of the most developing states in the country with many industries and agriculture growth taking place in the state. The state indeed provides excellent environment for job seekers with many opportunities and medical assistants too can find a bright future in the Kentucky.
Salary and work environment in Kentucky
In Kentucky state medical assistants are earning an hourly wage of $13 which is neither high nor low when compared to the other states. The state is indeed in the middle range in offering growth to medical assistants which is however going to change in the coming few years as per the bureau of labor statistics. There are almost 7,000 medical assistants working in the state and every year new jobs are being added to cater to the needs of the patients. Demand for professional medical assistants who can handle multiple tasks like clinical duties and administrate job in satisfying the patients are on a high look out.
Medical assistant schools in Kentucky
There are so many reputed medical assistant schools in Kentucky offering accredited training programs for diplomas and occupational associate degrees that make the aspirants perfect in handing their duties on job. The training programs include both theoretical and practical exposure on how to handle the duties along with an externship in the medical settings.
The schools offer classes both online and offline for the aspirants to choose their convenient program to become professional in the field. Many schools also provide scholarships and financial aids to students who meet the requirements along with placement assistance to find a good job.
On clearing the certification exam by AAMA one can add the credentials in their resume for a better opportunity in reputed health care centers demanding good salary. No doubt medical assistance is the right choice to those who love serving people with dedication and commitment giving them more opportunities for career growth with advanced education and experience.