- Professional Medical Assistant
- Health Claims Specialist
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Veterinary Technology
- AS - Animal and Veterinary Management
- AS - Respiratory Care
- And more...
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Leadership Track (MSN to DNP)
- Online Master of Science in Nursing (BSN to MSN-FNP)
- Online Doctor of Nursing Practice - Family Nurse Practitioner Track (BSN to DNP)
- And more...
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
Massachusetts has always been the front runner in health care reforms and now the state makes it mandatory for every citizen to have a health insurance. This indeed creates great career opportunities to medical assistants in the state enhancing their career opportunities. With a growth in the health care services the number of medical assistants will also be in great demand to cater the needs of the medical facilities.
So to those who wish to become medical assistants in Massachusetts can join in any of the 20 schools most of which are offering accredited programs as per the guidelines set by ABHES or CAAHEP. The Massachusetts society of medical assistants is also offering their valuable support to aspiring candidates in the form of scholarships to complete their courses successfully.
Work environment for medical assistants in Massachusetts
Massachusetts offers a promising work environment for medical assistants in the state who are working in a large number across the state and with so many new job positions being added as per the growing demand. This state also stands as the highest wage payer for medical assistants averaging to $17 per hour along with other employee benefits. This makes medical assistance a lucrative career in the state encouraging many aspirants to join the field.
Medial assistant training in Massachusetts
There are best training schools in Massachusetts offering MA training for certification and diploma programs in very affordable prices. By doing this MA course aspirants become proficient in both theoretical and externship to take up the responsibilities as soon as they land in the job.
Moreover by joining the MA training schools one shall become eligible to appear for the AAMA certification examination and upon passing can add the credentials in their certificate for a medical assistant job in reputed health care organizations.