- Professional Medical Assistant
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Health Claims Specialist
At Porter and Chester Institute, we’re serious about preparing you for career success. By completing one of our Automotive, Computer, Healthcare, or Trades programs, you’ll enjoy five advantages during your job search:
1. You gain knowledge and skills employers want you to know.
2. You learn from instructors who’ve worked in the field.
3. You learn by doing through hands-on instruction.
4. You develop personal skills and habits to become more employable.
5. You enhance your job interview skills and résumé.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Clinical Medical Assistant-CERT
- Medical Assistant-AS
- Medical Office Assistant-CERT
- And more...
New England Institute of Technology is a private, non-profit, co-educational technical university offering over 50 Associate in Science, Bachelor of Science and Master of Science degree programs. As a leader in technical career education in southern New England, New England Institute of Technology (also known as New England Tech or NEIT) is committed to providing hands-on technological programs that prepare graduates for positions of leadership in the technical, industrial, business, and allied health communities. Most of our associate degree programs can be completed in as little as 18 months, and bachelor’s degree programs in as little as three years. Last year, over 3,000 students chose New England Tech for the hands-on laboratory and classroom training that provides the necessary skills to begin their technical careers.
- AS - Animal and Veterinary Management
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Massachusetts has always been the front runner in health care reforms and now the state makes it mandatory for every citizen to have a health insurance. This indeed creates great career opportunities to medical assistants in the state enhancing their career opportunities. With a growth in the health care services the number of medical assistants will also be in great demand to cater the needs of the medical facilities.
So to those who wish to become medical assistants in Massachusetts can join in any of the 20 schools most of which are offering accredited programs as per the guidelines set by ABHES or CAAHEP. The Massachusetts society of medical assistants is also offering their valuable support to aspiring candidates in the form of scholarships to complete their courses successfully.
Work environment for medical assistants in Massachusetts
Massachusetts offers a promising work environment for medical assistants in the state who are working in a large number across the state and with so many new job positions being added as per the growing demand. This state also stands as the highest wage payer for medical assistants averaging to $17 per hour along with other employee benefits. This makes medical assistance a lucrative career in the state encouraging many aspirants to join the field.
Medial assistant training in Massachusetts
There are best training schools in Massachusetts offering MA training for certification and diploma programs in very affordable prices. By doing this MA course aspirants become proficient in both theoretical and externship to take up the responsibilities as soon as they land in the job.
Moreover by joining the MA training schools one shall become eligible to appear for the AAMA certification examination and upon passing can add the credentials in their certificate for a medical assistant job in reputed health care organizations.