- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Medical Laboratory Technology (AS)
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Arts in Organizational Leadership - Healthcare Management
- Doctor of Strategic Leadership - Healthcare Leadership
- Bachelor of Science in Healthcare Management
- And more...
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Minnesota is one state which has many credits for its medical contributions in the country like the first ever heart surgery and bone marrow transplant being done in the state. It also has the famous Mayo clinic in Rochester which created lot of job opportunities for medical assistants in this urban area. Minnesota has lot of demand for medical assistants offering a highest pay of $18 per hour with other employee benefits.
Hence this is the right time for those who want to become medical assistants as the expected growth in the field is very promising with an estimation of 30% new jobs going to be created in the next few years in Minnesota.
Medical assistant work environment in Minnesota
The medical assistants in Minnesota are offered excellent work environment as well as growth opportunities based on their credentials and experience. The MAs play a vital role in the health organizations in offering their assistance to physicians in surgical procedures and also general treatment. They also handle administrative tasks like patient appointments, processing bills, maintaining patient records, first aid and so on.
Medical assistant schools in Minnesota
With rising demand for medical assistants there are many schools offering training programs to the aspirants who wish to join the medial industry as MAs. The schools offer associate as well as degree programs to make the students efficient in handling all the duties of a medical assistant with command. The program length and tuition fees depend on the course chosen and one can also do specializations like orthopedic assistance, podiatry, optometry that further enhance the job opportunities as well as remuneration packages for the medical assistants.
The schools offer full support and financial aid to students for successfully completing their training and taking the certification exam from the American Association of Medical Assistants to add in their credentials for a good job.