- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AS - Medical Office Administration
- DIP - Medical Billing and Coding
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Health Information Management, Billing and Coding - Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
At the University of Nevada, Reno, we teach public health practitioners how to look beyond physical conditions and consider environmental, economic and sociological factors that impact individual and community health, happiness and well-being.
The online Master of Public Health in Public Health Practice is designed to prepare you for employment in nearly any area of the public health field.
The lessons learned in your online courses can prepare you for whatever area of public health you’re interested in. Courses include the following:
- Public Health Biology
- Research Methods
- Leadership in Health
- Health Policy
- Finance and Budget
- Health Informatics
- Program Planning and Evaluation
- Public Health Law, Ethics and Policy Analysis
Our 100% onlineand CEPH-accredited MPH program gives you the flexibility to enhance your expertise — and your career — without having to put your life on hold.
- Online Master of Public Health (MPH)
Mississippi is one of the most populated states in the country with over 3 million people mostly settled in and around metropolitan areas like Jackson. With lot of population in the state the need for medical assistants is also high compared to other states offering excellent career opportunities for MA aspirants. The growth in the number of medical assistants is also expected to grow by a percent of 27 over the next few years as per the bureau of labor statistics.
There are some excellent schools offering training programs for medical assistants making them ready for the certification exam as well as the job too. There are also schools offering financial aid and scholarship programs to the students to complete their training successfully and land in a good job.
Work environment and salary in Mississippi
The work environment in Mississippi is quite challenging testing the skills of medical assistants but at the same time offers good salary with a yearly average of $ 25,950 plus employee benefits that would turn this into a lucrative career. Though there are many jobs to be filled at the same time there is also good competition for the positions hence one need to enhance their credentials before applying for a job.
A state provided certification is the right way to apply for this job as one can surely demand for a good remuneration and find jobs in reputed health organizations.
Medical assistant schools in Mississippi
To get trained for medical assistance one need not look anywhere as there are reputed schools offering this accredited programs for the aspirants to acquire the required skills for the job. The programs are offered both online and offline which can be chosen by the aspirants but need to attend the practical sessions to become proficient in handling the clinical duties of medical assistants.
With this certification there is no looking back for medical assistants in the state with so many new jobs being added to the industry every year.