- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- MSN - Informatics (Online)
- MSN Advanced Generalist (Online)
- RN to MSN - Advanced Generalist (Online)
- And more...
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Medical assistants play an important role in health care organizations and the demand for qualified assistants is increasing with many medical facilities and physicians in Nebraska looking for skilled employees. Nebraska is a state famous for ranching and farming but also has a growing healthcare industry creating opportunities for MAs.
However to find good offers in the industry is important to have the right credentials to carry on the job effectively and with professionalism. The state has reputed training institutes that offers accredited training programs with state of the art facilities and equipment for the practical exposure.
Medical assistant salary and work environment in Nebraska
Nebraska is a state that ranks in the upper middle range in offering jobs to medical assistants with as many as 6,800 assistants working across the state. The average salary in the state is $28,150 plus employee benefits which is not bad when compared to other states. According to the bureau of labor statistics there is clearly a growth in the job opportunities for the medial assistants in the coming years.
Medical assistant schools in Nebraska
With these job opportunities in the state for medical assistants this is the right time for them to join in the training programs to enhance their skills and credentials to stay ahead of other job applicants.
The state has some best medical schools with all training facilities for the students to learn both the clinical and administrative tasks that are essential for a MA career. As they are accredited they offer recognized programs making the students eligible to attend the certification exam conducted by American Association of Medical Assistants that is recognized across the country.
The duration of the course and tuition fees depend on the length of the program as one can choose either a diploma or associate degree in medical assistant course. Doing specializations in the course would further enhance the chances of finding jobs in reputed health care centers in Nebraska.