- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Non-profit university accredited by WASC Senior Commission
- Professors with real-world experience and student centered approach
- Flexible, fully online degree programs responding to the market needs
- All courses are offered six times a year with clear path to completion and reduced time-to-degree
- No additional costs for textbooks or other fees
- Personal support from application to graduation leading to high retention and graduation rates
- Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences
- Master of Science in Health Sciences
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
- Earn your Bachelor of Science in Public Health - 100% online
- Learn about controlling infectious disease, improving healthcare access, and more
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Master of Public Health
- BS in Public Health
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Sport Management Studies - Wellness and Fitness (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Nevada is a state bustling with full of life as it is the center of attraction for many tourists who would like to enjoy the night life and gambling in the state. But at the same time this place is also offering lot of job opportunities for aspirants with over 2.5 million people residing in Nevada. The state is also thriving with health care industry on the rise creating lot many jobs in this medical field. But still there is a shortage for medical assistants in Nevada and those looking for a career as MAs can join the training programs to get the credentials and capitalize on the medial assistant vacancies.
Those who have patience and passion to care for the patients can look for this job opportunity. The medical assistants have to handle multitasks right from attending clinical duties to taking care of the administrative tasks which is often stressful and tiring. But those who wish to offer their services whole heartedly do enjoy job satisfaction of working in a medical field caring for patients.
Medial assistant work environment in Nevada
Nevada offers wonderful work environment to the medical assistants which also ranks in the upper middle range in creating opportunities. According to the bureau of labor statics there are almost 7000 MAs working in different medical facilities across the state and demand for many more qualified MAs is still there in the state.
Medial assistant salary and future growth in Nevada
Nevada offers an average of $32,000 to medical assistants in the state and those with credentials and experience can still negotiate for a better package based on the demand from different health care facilities. The future is expected to be very promising and hence those who wish to choose this as a career need to join in the medial training schools that offer accredited programs for attending the certification exam.
On receiving the certification for medical assistance there is no looking back for medical assistants in the state with good opportunities and work environment in the health care industry.