- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Nevada is a state bustling with full of life as it is the center of attraction for many tourists who would like to enjoy the night life and gambling in the state. But at the same time this place is also offering lot of job opportunities for aspirants with over 2.5 million people residing in Nevada. The state is also thriving with health care industry on the rise creating lot many jobs in this medical field. But still there is a shortage for medical assistants in Nevada and those looking for a career as MAs can join the training programs to get the credentials and capitalize on the medial assistant vacancies.
Those who have patience and passion to care for the patients can look for this job opportunity. The medical assistants have to handle multitasks right from attending clinical duties to taking care of the administrative tasks which is often stressful and tiring. But those who wish to offer their services whole heartedly do enjoy job satisfaction of working in a medical field caring for patients.
Medial assistant work environment in Nevada
Nevada offers wonderful work environment to the medical assistants which also ranks in the upper middle range in creating opportunities. According to the bureau of labor statics there are almost 7000 MAs working in different medical facilities across the state and demand for many more qualified MAs is still there in the state.
Medial assistant salary and future growth in Nevada
Nevada offers an average of $32,000 to medical assistants in the state and those with credentials and experience can still negotiate for a better package based on the demand from different health care facilities. The future is expected to be very promising and hence those who wish to choose this as a career need to join in the medial training schools that offer accredited programs for attending the certification exam.
On receiving the certification for medical assistance there is no looking back for medical assistants in the state with good opportunities and work environment in the health care industry.