- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
From the past five years New Hampshire has been seeing significant growth in medical industry creating lot of opportunities in the field. Those who are looking for a career in this industry can find jobs without much qualification or training required as medical assistants who are offered a good pay. One can join training programs offered by the schools in the state that last for 6 months to 1 ½ year programs for diploma or associate degrees becoming eligible for the MA job.
Though it is not mandatory to have a qualification other than high school education it is better to get certified as many physicians or health care organizations prefer qualified and trained personnel offering good pay and growth opportunities.
Salary for medical assistants in New Hampshire
Though there is a good demand for MAs in the state it is those who have been certified by AAMA can actually get good remuneration with the state averaging an annual salary of $30,740 as per the Bureau of labor statistics. It is with qualification and experience that one can have an edge from the other applicants and hence the importance to choose the right training school for their certification program.
Training schools in New Hampshire
Before choosing any school one should make check the accreditation of their programs and other facilities for training the MAs. The tuition fees and admission requirements may vary from school to school based on the length of the programs they offer. One should choose the schools having all facilities for practical training on clinical duties to perform their duties with expertise on completing the programs.
The New Hampshire medical assistants society in the state offers full support to the students offering them scholar ships and financial aid in successfully completing their training programs and take the certification exam.