- Apply At Fortis College Today! Explore the Career Programs.
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
The Berkeley Advantage®is part of a proven approach to career-focused education that can help students prepare for success.
- AAS in Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
At American Institute, we believe you can become whatever you want to be, and we’re ready to help you get there. We pride ourselves on working hard to deliver quality, innovative education to our students that gives them the skills to begin or enhance their careers. We try to help our students meet their goals of changing or enhancing their careers, and also help prospective employers of our graduates in meeting the workforce needs of the 21st century while actively participating in the communities we operate within.
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assisting
Get a hands-on education at Lincoln Tech. Designed for today’s tough job market, our in-depth programs cover many fields including: Health Sciences, Business and Information Technology, Hospitality, Automotive Technology, HVAC Technology and Electrical Systems Technology. Financial Aid is available for those who qualify. Programs vary by campus.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Medical Billing Specialist
- Recognized as a Top 20 Best Online Bachelor’s Program by U.S. News & World Report in 2016.
- Online, campus-based, and evening courses offered in 95 areas of study, including Business, Nursing, Psychology, & more.
- Endorsed by G.I. Jobs and Military Advanced Education magazine as a Military Friendly School in 2015.
- Features small class sizes, with a student-to-faculty ratio of 23 to 1.
- 88% of Regent University students receive financial aid, with $18 million awarded in institutional scholarships & aid each year.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
New Jersey is a state located on the Middle Atlantic regions of United States offering lot of job opportunities in many sectors to the aspirants with wonderful work environment. Those who wish to join the flourishing medical industry can either choose to become professionals spending lot of time in the universities or make a career in a short span by doing the medical assistant program.
Medical assistants play a key role in the health organizations as they are the first point of contact to the patients as part of administrative duties and assist physicians in direct treatment of patients as the clinical duties. Hence the demand for medical assistants keeps rising in the state with many physicians and healthcare sectors looking for qualified MAs.
Salary for medical assistants in New Jersey
New Jersey is one state that has been offering good remuneration to the medical assistants with an average of $ 32,000 per annum plus other employee benefits that would make this career very lucrative. Though one may initially feel stressed out with multitasking of the job it is really nice to become a medical assistant as they can care the sick people and also have a good career for their professional growth.
The bureau of labor statistics also states that the health industry is booming in New Jeresy and many more opportunities for the medical assistants can be expected in the state with so many new jobs being added each year to the existing MAs.
Medical assistant schools in New Jersey
The medical assistant schools in New Jersey are offering accredited programs by CAAHEP and ABHES for the aspirants to become eligible to take the medical assistant certification exam being conducted by AAMA. This allows MAs to apply in different medical facilities and negotiate for a good remuneration based on their credentials as well as professional services with expertise in treating the patients.