- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
Get hands-on training with Brookline College. We offer diploma and degree programs in the areas of health care, business, nursing, criminal justice, paralegal, and computer security. We understand that today's student is busy with many responsibilities, so we offer day, evening, and online classes, giving you options to fit school into your schedule.
- Diploma - Medical Assistant
- Diploma - Pharmacy Technician
- Diploma - Medical Insurance Billing & Coding
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Coding
- Practical Nursing
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
This is the right time to join in medical assistant training schools in New Mexico as the health care industry in the state is thriving with many job opportunities being created in the industry. Those who wish to work in health care industry offering their services to patients can check out for this medical assistant career which doesn’t require years of education but with a certification program one can find prospective jobs that offers a good career growth and personal satisfaction of working in the medical field.
Medical assistants are supposed to undertake many responsibilities right from assisting physicians to handling the administrative tasks so proper training in the field shall make one proficient in handling all these duties with ease. The New Mexico society for medical assistants offers their support to the aspirants by encouraging them with scholarships and student choice grant to the worth candidates.
Work environment and salary in New Mexico for medical assistants
New Mexico has currently 6,000 MAs working in different medical facilities across the state and every year new jobs are being added along with the rise in demand for the MAs. The salary in the state averages to $29,900 which is in a higher middle range and is expected to grow along with the credentials and experience of the aspirants.
The bureau of labor statistics states that by the year 2018 the state sees highest number of jobs registered as medical assistants with growing population and health care organizations in the state.
Medical assistant training schools in New Mexico
Though demand is there for MAs in the state so is the competition and hence one should understand that only those with a proper training can actually find jobs in good organizations. For this they need to undergo training in the schools offering accredited programs that make the aspirants eligible to write the certification exam conducted by AAMA.