- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
San Joaquin Valley College is an accredited private junior college committed to the professional success of its students and graduates.
Founded in 1977, SJVC has campuses located throughout California-including an Online division and offers a variety of accelerated Certificate and Associate of Science degree programs in the business, medical and technical fields.
- Degree - Medical Assistant
- Certificate - Medical Billing and Coding
- Degree - Medical Billing and Coding
At South College we welcome students from all different stages of life and career. Whether you are pursing a degree for the first time, going back to school as an adult learner, or furthering your career with an advanced degree, our faculty and staff will partner with you to give your dreams direction.
- CERT Medical Assisting
- AAS Medical Assisting
- BS Health Science (Post PTA)
- And more...
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assisting - Associate's
- Dental Assisting - Associate's
- And more...
- Medical Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- Medical Office Assistant - Diploma
- Dental Assisting - Associate of Applied Science
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- AAS - Medical Assistant
- Certificate in Medical Assistant
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- And more...
Centura College, with campus locations in Virginia, South Carolina and Florida, is dedicated to helping students gain the skills and attitudes necessary to succeed. Drawing from over 30 years of career school experience.
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Clinical Support
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Concentration in Management
- Associate of Occupational Science Degree in Medical Assisting-Clinical Concentration
- And more...
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
- Healthcare Coding Diploma
- Veterinary Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
The North Carolina is one of the beautiful states in the country registering high number of tourists per annum to enjoy the natural coastlines, activities, cultural events, local festivals and more with around 9 million people living in the state. Along with entertainment the state also holds a good position in offering job opportunities in different sectors to the job seekers who wish to settle down in the state. One such sector creating lot of offers for aspirants is the medical industry which is thriving yet facing a shortage for medical assistants who play a key role in the success of any health organization by assisting the physicians in offering quality services to the patients.
Thus those looking for a career in medical field can find this as the right time to join as medical assistants trainees for a job that provides both professional satisfaction as well personal satisfaction of earning good remuneration and career growth.
Employment environment and salary in North Carolina
As per the bureau of labor statistics the North Carolina state ranks in the upper middle range in offering medical assistant salaries that amount to an average of $28,680 per annum while is in the top tier in creating job opportunities to medical assistants across different facilities in the state.
However one should notice that though there is demand for medical assistants in the state it is only those with a qualification can actually demand for good remuneration package plus benefits as many physicians are looking out to hire trained MAs.
Medical assistant schools in North Carolina
With an estimation of growth in the number of medical assistants required for the state there are many schools offering accredited training programs to make the aspirants proficient in their career. They are offering both diploma as well as associate degree programs with externships for a practical exposure of duties that has to be undertaken by a medical assistant.
With full support from the school and encouragement of medical assistant North Carolina society there is no looking back in career for those who qualify in the certification exam conducted by the AAMA.