- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Gerontology
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
The North Dakota state offers excellent career opportunities for medical assistants with a boom in the health care industry and growing demand for the MAs across the state. The state have some best training schools for medical assistants that offer both online and offline programs that can be chosen according to the convenience of the aspirants who wishes to join in this medical assistant career.
However before joining in any program one should check the authenticity of the school and their accredited programs to become eligible to appear for the certification exam going to be conducted by AAMA.
Employment environment in North Dakota
Anyone who wishes to join in the medical field should have a passion to serve others and medical assistants are no exemption as they participate in direct treatment to the patient’s right from handling first aid to assisting the doctors in the surgical procedures. They should have both theoretical and practical knowledge on the basic medical terminology and some expertise in giving CPR, sterilization of medical equipment, catheter care, medical dispensing and so on for taking care of clinical duties.
On the other hand they are also required to handle the administrative tasks which shall all be taught as part of the training programs undertaken by the MAs. The certification exam tests the skills of medical aspirants in both theory and practical knowledge before certifying them fully qualified.
Career growth in North Dakota for medical assistants
Those who have acquired the certification as qualified medical assistants can find very fine opportunities as many prefer to hire their services compared to other applicants for the job.
Thought the state North Dakota records lowest range in offering employment or salary for medical assistants as per the bureau of labor statistics but still those with a medical assistant certification need not worry as they can always find offers in the industry with good remuneration packages.