- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn Your Surgical Technologist Degree at Fortis. Apply Now!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Insurance Billing and Office Administration
Harrison College prides itself on truly knowing our students -- their lives and families, obstacles and motivations and their dreams and goals. We also know their potential -- that's why for more than 100 years, our mission has been to provide a supportive environment, with the expectation that their success also benefits their families, friends and communities. That's the Harrison Difference.
- Medical Assisting Diploma
- Medical Office Assistant
- Medical Billing and Coding Diploma
Antonelli College has been a well-known member of the visual arts community in Cincinnati, Ohio, since 1947. Our mission is to empower individuals by providing quality, focused education and the development of life-changing skills.
The primary goal of Antonelli College is to create an environment that prepares each graduate to become a qualified professional and a well-rounded individual.
- Dental Assisting
- Medical Billing and Coding
- Programs include BS in Healthcare Management programs and MBA in Healthcare Administration.
- Courses include Principles of Management, Healthcare Delivery and Organization, and Healthcare Finance.
- Healthcare Administration programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Gerontology
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
Ohio is one state that is seeing lot of growth in the medical industry and hence many opportunities for all the aspirants who wish to join in this field offering their best services to the people in need. Medical assistance is a respectable profession where you serve people suffering with different ailments and at the same also take the responsibility of handling administration tasks of the medical facility with efficiency playing a vital role in its success.
The state has many schools in Ohio offering different training programs for the MA aspirants along with scholarships and financial aids that help to successfully complete the course.
Employment environment and salary in Ohio
There is an excellent work environment in the state of Ohio for medical assistants with an annual average salary of $ 27,610 plus other benefits. The bureau of labor statistics also states that Ohio is about to see a sweep of opportunities in this field with the growing demand for MAs in the state. As employers however wish to hire qualified MAs it is important that the aspirants enroll themselves in reputed schools offering training programs for the MAs.
Training Schools for Medical assistants in Ohio
Though many schools offer training programs it is important that one choose to join in the programs that are accredited by CAAHEP or ABHES as they are recognized to attend for the certified examination conducted by AAMA.
The programs are offered in different program lengths for either a diploma or associate degree in the medical assistant program. There are also specializations programs in this MA training programs that make one proficient in handing special duties like assisting in surgical procedures, ophthalmology, podiatry, cardiology etc who can earn much more than the regular medical assistants who chose either clinical duties or administrative tasks.
One can check out for schools offering programs they are interested to join and also see whether they have all facilities to offer training in a professional manner.