- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Designated as a 2015 Military Friendly® School by Victory Media, publishers of G.I. Jobs®.
- Each program is designed to instill the knowledge, ethical values, and interpersonal skills of professional practice and to foster values of social responsibility.
- Offers several flexible learning options, including a blended format that combines campus and online learning.
- Several scholarship opportunities are available for students who qualify.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- MS in Exercise Science: Nutrition
- MS in Exercise Science: Community Physical Activity
- Master of Science: Healthcare Administration
- And more...
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Sport Management Studies - Wellness and Fitness (Bachelor of Science) - Online
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- MS Sport Management
Oregon is one of the most beautiful states in the country with breathtaking sceneries, parks, rivers and other tourist attractions inviting people from across the world. The state is also a happening place with lot of opportunities for medical assistants with growth in the health care industry.
The training schools in Oregon offer medical assistant programs for certification, diploma and also associate degree that the aspirants can choose from for their bright career. The state also has a support system in providing financial aid to the MAs with the help of Oregon opportunity grant and the Oregon rural health services program for loan repayment.
Employment environment in Oregon
The Oregon state offers bright future to medical assistants being in the upper level range in offering salaries amounting to an average of $32,500 per annum along with other employee benefits making it one of the best paying states in the country. So to become part of this growing industry one need to do their certification program and qualify in the exam conducted by AAMA as most of the physicians and health organizations prefer hiring only qualified MAs.
Growth for medical assistants in the state
According the bureau of labor statistics the health care industry is on a boom with an expected growth of 30% over the coming years. This would surely enhance the opportunities of medical assistants as they are part of the medical field offering their services in handling both clinical duties and administrative tasks.
However only those who have a passion to care of the sick people should enter the medical field to enjoy their profession.
As part of the training programs the aspirants are made proficient in both theory and practical knowledge on basic medical terminology and treatment procedures to assist the physicians and take care of the patients as part of their duty.
Choosing the right school that offers accredited programs by CAAHEP or ABHES is important to become eligible for the certification exam.