- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- MSN - Informatics (Online)
- MSN Advanced Generalist (Online)
- RN to MSN - Advanced Generalist (Online)
- And more...
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Those who are looking for a medical assistant career in South Dakota can find lot of encouragement in the state for financial aid in completing the training programs. The state offers South Dakota opportunities scholarships, the ACMPE scholarship fund and other such financial aid to the eligible candidates in the state. With the state seeing a rapid growth in the health care industry there is no doubt that there is lot of demand for MAs and their services in the state.
However not that everyone suit for this job as it requires lot of patience and compassion in offering services to the patients. Medical assistants have to handle multitasking duties as both clinical assistants and administrative assistant for offering best services to the patients.
Work environment in South Dakota
As per the bureau of labor statistics the state is going to see an increase in the number of job positions for medical assistants and those with a qualification can easily find jobs with the state averaging a salary of $25,130 per annum.
For getting good remuneration it is important to have the best credentials of having a certification for job offers in reputed organizations. The aspirants based on their interest can also choose specialization programs in medical assistance where they can work assisting cardiologists, ophthalmologists, pulmonologist, gynecologist and so on based on which their remuneration also varies from the general medical assistants who take care of clinical and administrative tasks.
Medical assistant schools in South Dakota
There are some best medical assistant schools in South Dakota with well qualified instructors offering training to aspirants on different aspects like medical terminology, clinical procedures and administrative tasks. They also offer externship in real medical settings for the candidates to become efficient in offering the duties with proficiency.
BY doing training programs accredited by CAAHEP or ABHES one shall become eligible to take the certification exam conducted by AAMA to present themselves as well qualified medical assistants for a job in South Dakota.