- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Gain Knowledge and Skills While You Earn Your Nursing Degree at Fortis!
- Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Technician (Associate in Specialized Technology Degree)
- And more...
- Diploma in Medical Assisting
- Associate of Science in Medical Assisting
The Secret to Getting Ahead is Getting Started
Congratulations! Your interest in Stevens-Henager College is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a new career with a potentially higher income, better benefits, and more satisfaction.
- Medical Specialties (AOS)
- Respiratory Therapy (AS)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Gerontology
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice
- And more...
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Utah is one of the popular states in the country offering something for everyone and also good employment opportunities in different sectors to the aspirants. Those looking for a medical assistant career can also find good offers in the state with rapid growth of health care industry in Utah. The medical assistant career is suitable for those who can be empathetic towards patients and can handled high level levels of stress in the job. Generally the duties of medical assistants consist of handling clinical duties, administrative tasks or both depending on the work environment.
The state however offers good support to all those medial aspirants to complete their training programs for a certification through financial aid programs, new century scholarships or Utah centennial scholarships.
Work environment for medical assistants in Utah
According to the bureau of labor statistics Utah State ranks in the upper mid range in offering jobs to medical assistants but is in the lower level in offering salaries with an average of $27,630 when compared to the neighboring state. Though it is not necessary to have a certification in the state for medical assistants having one actually improves one’s opportunities for a job and negotiation for better salaries with additional employee benefits.
Medical assistant training in Utah
Certification helps one to acquire the set standards of skills to perform their duties both clinical and administrative efficiently in taking care of the patients and assisting the physicians. This certification can be acquired by completing training programs either for diploma or associate degree in the institutes that prepare the students with both theoretical and practical knowledge required for the job. One can also choose to either become a clinical assistant, administrative assistant or do some specialization to work for ophthalmologist, cardiologist, optometry, oncology etc. Depending on the demand, qualification and experience there is no looking back for medical assistants in the state of Utah that offers good opportunities for them.