Medical assistance is a promising career to those who wish to join the medical field to offer their services to the patients with dedication and passion. However this is not a right career to everyone and only those who can handle pressure with multitasking of both clinical and administrative duties can find this as a challenging job that offers both personal and professional satisfaction. With rapid growth of health care sector in Wisconsin this is the right time for the aspirants to check out for medical assistant opportunities and join in a training program to become eligible to the certification program.
The state Wisconsin has scholarship programs for medical assistants looking for financial aid like the Wisconsin general medical education scholarships and Wisconsin health professional’s loan assistance program.
Salary and work environment in Wisconsin
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- Doctor of Nursing Practice with an Emphasis in Educational Leadership
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- Master's Healthcare Management
- Bachelor's (BBA) - Healthcare Management
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Master of Public Administration in Healthcare Policy & Ethics
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Massage Therapy Program
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
In the salary range the state ranks in the higher level offering an average of $ 30,470 compared to the neighboring states with a wonderful work environment for the medical assistants. With an anticipated growth of over 30% in the coming years many new positions are being added to the existing medical assistant’s jobs and hence this is the ideal time for all those who wish to become MAs by joining in the training programs offered in the state.
Training schools in Wisconsin
Wisconsin has some of the best training schools in the country offering accredited programs by CAAHEP and ABHES to make the aspirants proficient in the subject and their jobs. As part of the training program aspirants are trained in both clinical and administrative tasks and those who wish to do specializations can check out for the associate degrees that are offered for a 11/2 tenure time period.
The fees are reasonable in the state and job placements are very encouraging with prospective career growth for the medical assistants in Wisconsin.