- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- BS in Health and Wellness
- Medical Billing and Coding Certificate
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Master of Public Health
- Earn your degree online from Ashford University!
- Choose from Undergraduate and Graduate classes
- Business, Health Care, Psychology and Liberal Arts programs to choose from
- Apply Now! Classes begin every Tuesday!
- BA in Complementary and Alternative Health
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- B.S. in Health Sciences: Professional Development & Advanced Patient Care
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Business Administration - Healthcare Management (BS) (Online)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nursing Administration
- Master of Science in Nursing: Nurse Educator
You’re serious about success. With your busy schedule and the desire to move your career forward, you can earn an accredited associate, bachelors or master’s degree at a pace that works for you anywhere, anytime, 24/7.
At AIU, the Serious U, you can get started to get ahead.
- MBA - Healthcare Management
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- MSN Clinical Nurse Educator
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Washington is one of the busiest states in the country offering excellent medical assistants training programs for the aspirants to find jobs in the medical facilities with lucrative remunerations. The state also grants financial aid to eligible students through the Washington state need grant, the Washington state scholarship foundation and also the Washington state society of medical assistants to encourage students in this profession.
The duties and responsibilities of medical assistants include in offering their assistance to the physicians in direct treatment to the patients and also helping in the administrative tasks to run the health organization smoothly. To handle these responsibilities medical assistants need to have certain skills and patience to manage the patients and offer services to them.
Medical assistant work environment in Washington
Medical assistants can enjoy a comfortable environment in Washington with the state ranking in the top five states in paying salaries to the MAs with an average of $33,550 per annum. There are also ample opportunities for medical assistants in the state which is experiencing growth in the medical industry.
So those who choose to become medical assistants in the state can check out for different career types like clinical assistants, administrative assistants or specialized medical assistants with each having its own type of job responsibilities.
Medical assistant training in Washington
With an estimation of over 30% growth in the medical industry in the coming years the state has many reputed schools offering accredited training programs for the aspirants to become proficient in the course. The students are given training on different aspects like clinical and administrative duties in a practical medical setting to handle their jobs effectively on completing the course.
The state has equal recognition for both online and offline programs so one can choose the course as per their convenience to give the certification exam conducted by the AAMA that has recognition across the state as well as the nation.