- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
- Several nursing programs are available at the bachelor's, post-graduate, master's, and doctoral levels.
- Graduate-level specialization options include Nurse Educator, Family Nurse Practitioner, Nurse Administrator, and more.
- Nursing programs are available at many of the 11 campus locations across the United States.
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner Specialization (RN-MSN)
- Nursing - Nurse Educator Specialization (RN-MSN)
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Management (BS)
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.) and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
Clarity is a highly valued virtue. It helps you to see clearly through confusions and take a concrete decision. The same applies while selecting from the CNA schools in Michigan. There are several choices. The Baker college, the Bay nurse assistant program, and the Kellogg community college are some leading names. Besides these, there are also other schools. You need to have a clear judgment to make a suitable decision. The course fees differ. So, you have to find out the reasons for the difference. A course offering the training at very low fees may not be a suitable choice. Essentially, unregulated schools offer low cost training. You must make it a point to stay away from these. The certificate from an unlicensed center holds no real value.
Do personal research
Never underestimate the value of a thorough personal research. After you have a shortlist of various schools in the state, check out each one of them. See whether the schools have the necessary infrastructure. The nursing training must entail acquaintance with the latest medical equipments. As there are so many medical accessories, the course must specialize on a particular field. Usually, CNA courses are over in three months at the most. It is impossible to develop a detailed understanding of all kinds of medical procedures and tools in this short duration. So, confirm what you are going to learn. You must also expect training about basic medical terms. Check whether you can find online reviews of the various available courses. You can also bookmark the site cnaclassespro.net for updated information in the field.
Immediate job offers
As getting a good job is the ultimate aim, inquire about the job assistance facility at the course. See whether the course has connections with a healthcare career counselor. Confirm whether the school has good industry outreach. These two factors can be critical in securing a suitable job. The CNA salary depends on several factors. In general, you get to earn more with experience. You can expect to earn around $31,000 at your first job in Michigan. You can also choose your area of employment. General hospitals and private clinics are the major employers. Clarifying these parameters can assist you in choosing from the CNA schools in Michigan.