- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
Career Quest Learning Centers offers programs in business, information technology, and health care that are designed to get you into your new career fast.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Office Administration (AAS)
- Medical Assistant
- Dental Assistant
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
As a student at South University, you will have the opportunity to learn from accomplished faculty members who have real-world experience in the subjects that they teach. Our small class sizes allow you to receive personalized attention from instructors, and the encouragement to recognize your goals for the future and the means to achieve them.
- Specialization in Family Nurse Practitioner (MSN)
- Nursing - Family Nurse Practitioner Specialization (RN-MSN)
- Nursing - Nurse Educator Specialization (RN-MSN)
Since 1866, Davenport University has been providing students with real-world experience, giving them the edge they need to get the career they want.
Our goal is to offer guaranteed job placement to most of our students by 2020.
- Family Nurse Practitioner, PG Cert
- Family Nurse Practitioner, MSN
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Clarity is a highly valued virtue. It helps you to see clearly through confusions and take a concrete decision. The same applies while selecting from the CNA schools in Michigan. There are several choices. The Baker college, the Bay nurse assistant program, and the Kellogg community college are some leading names. Besides these, there are also other schools. You need to have a clear judgment to make a suitable decision. The course fees differ. So, you have to find out the reasons for the difference. A course offering the training at very low fees may not be a suitable choice. Essentially, unregulated schools offer low cost training. You must make it a point to stay away from these. The certificate from an unlicensed center holds no real value.
Do personal research
Never underestimate the value of a thorough personal research. After you have a shortlist of various schools in the state, check out each one of them. See whether the schools have the necessary infrastructure. The nursing training must entail acquaintance with the latest medical equipments. As there are so many medical accessories, the course must specialize on a particular field. Usually, CNA courses are over in three months at the most. It is impossible to develop a detailed understanding of all kinds of medical procedures and tools in this short duration. So, confirm what you are going to learn. You must also expect training about basic medical terms. Check whether you can find online reviews of the various available courses. You can also bookmark the site cnaclassespro.net for updated information in the field.
Immediate job offers
As getting a good job is the ultimate aim, inquire about the job assistance facility at the course. See whether the course has connections with a healthcare career counselor. Confirm whether the school has good industry outreach. These two factors can be critical in securing a suitable job. The CNA salary depends on several factors. In general, you get to earn more with experience. You can expect to earn around $31,000 at your first job in Michigan. You can also choose your area of employment. General hospitals and private clinics are the major employers. Clarifying these parameters can assist you in choosing from the CNA schools in Michigan.