- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Concordia University - Portland offers several fully online 14-month Master of Education (M.Ed.) programs and a fully online Doctorate of Education (Ed.D.) program. You'll learn new strategies and techniques for your classroom while expanding your knowledge and skills as an educator.
- M.Ed. in Curriculum & Instruction: Social Studies
- M.Ed. in Career and Technical Education
- M.Ed. in Curriculum and Instruction STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics)
- And more...
Colorado State University-Global Campus
Colorado State University-Global Campus (CSU-Global) offers career relevant bachelor’s and master’s degree programs for working adults and nontraditional learners.
- The first and only 100% online, fully accredited public university in the United States
- No set class times or locations
- Affordable tuition, guaranteed not to increase as long as you are enrolled
- Accelerated eight-week terms
- Classes start every month
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.) and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
Progressive thought has no alternatives. It is a thought process applying effectively to all aspects of decision-making. You need to think progressively while selecting from the CNA schools in Minnesota. See whether the school imparts value-based training. Healthcare is an opportunity to serve the community. You must find a school that commits to this basic adherence of serving the suffering. There are different parameters that can effectively verify this. You need to start by checking the licensure of the school. An unregulated school can only provide you with a useless certificate. Besides, it also shows a lack of basic transparency and adherence to professional ethics. You can easily check the licensing at the state department of health. The Browerville High School and Central Lakes College are two examples of licensed schools. There are many others.
Based on positivity
You need to assess the core mission of the school. If it is only about money, then you are missing out many things. A money centric approach is not always selfless. You want a school that aligns with the ethics of selfless service to humanity. This is not an easy task. As a certified nurse, you have to take close personal care of the patients. You cannot have inhibitions in such scenarios. Selflessness is crucial to shed inhibitions. Therefore, find a service that aligns with your purpose of being helpful to the community. Check the course prospectus and the course statement. You must confirm that the training imparts necessary importance on healthcare ethics. You can find all the latest information on the field from cnaclassespro.net.
Ready for job
You must enquire whether the course introduces you to an internship program on completion. Perhaps, you are looking for specialized internships. These refer to assisting the chemotherapist or the pediatric specialist. You can even opt for a job at a pediatric chemotherapy clinic. Discuss your priorities with the course administrator before beginning the training. With clear visions about your career prospects, you can easily find the winning school. This discretion is necessary in selecting from the CNA schools in Minnesota.