- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.) and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. Forensic Psychology
- Psy.D. Clinical Forensic Psychology
Progressive thought has no alternatives. It is a thought process applying effectively to all aspects of decision-making. You need to think progressively while selecting from the CNA schools in Minnesota. See whether the school imparts value-based training. Healthcare is an opportunity to serve the community. You must find a school that commits to this basic adherence of serving the suffering. There are different parameters that can effectively verify this. You need to start by checking the licensure of the school. An unregulated school can only provide you with a useless certificate. Besides, it also shows a lack of basic transparency and adherence to professional ethics. You can easily check the licensing at the state department of health. The Browerville High School and Central Lakes College are two examples of licensed schools. There are many others.
Based on positivity
You need to assess the core mission of the school. If it is only about money, then you are missing out many things. A money centric approach is not always selfless. You want a school that aligns with the ethics of selfless service to humanity. This is not an easy task. As a certified nurse, you have to take close personal care of the patients. You cannot have inhibitions in such scenarios. Selflessness is crucial to shed inhibitions. Therefore, find a service that aligns with your purpose of being helpful to the community. Check the course prospectus and the course statement. You must confirm that the training imparts necessary importance on healthcare ethics. You can find all the latest information on the field from cnaclassespro.net.
Ready for job
You must enquire whether the course introduces you to an internship program on completion. Perhaps, you are looking for specialized internships. These refer to assisting the chemotherapist or the pediatric specialist. You can even opt for a job at a pediatric chemotherapy clinic. Discuss your priorities with the course administrator before beginning the training. With clear visions about your career prospects, you can easily find the winning school. This discretion is necessary in selecting from the CNA schools in Minnesota.