- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Progressive thought has no alternatives. It is a thought process applying effectively to all aspects of decision-making. You need to think progressively while selecting from the CNA schools in Minnesota. See whether the school imparts value-based training. Healthcare is an opportunity to serve the community. You must find a school that commits to this basic adherence of serving the suffering. There are different parameters that can effectively verify this. You need to start by checking the licensure of the school. An unregulated school can only provide you with a useless certificate. Besides, it also shows a lack of basic transparency and adherence to professional ethics. You can easily check the licensing at the state department of health. The Browerville High School and Central Lakes College are two examples of licensed schools. There are many others.
Based on positivity
You need to assess the core mission of the school. If it is only about money, then you are missing out many things. A money centric approach is not always selfless. You want a school that aligns with the ethics of selfless service to humanity. This is not an easy task. As a certified nurse, you have to take close personal care of the patients. You cannot have inhibitions in such scenarios. Selflessness is crucial to shed inhibitions. Therefore, find a service that aligns with your purpose of being helpful to the community. Check the course prospectus and the course statement. You must confirm that the training imparts necessary importance on healthcare ethics. You can find all the latest information on the field from cnaclassespro.net.
Ready for job
You must enquire whether the course introduces you to an internship program on completion. Perhaps, you are looking for specialized internships. These refer to assisting the chemotherapist or the pediatric specialist. You can even opt for a job at a pediatric chemotherapy clinic. Discuss your priorities with the course administrator before beginning the training. With clear visions about your career prospects, you can easily find the winning school. This discretion is necessary in selecting from the CNA schools in Minnesota.