- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- DIP - Medical Assistant
- AS - Medical Office Administration
- Physical Therapy Aide
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
- Medical Administrative Assistant A.A.S.
Orion College is a post-secondary vocational school offering Associate Degree programs in Business Administration, Medical Assisting and Healthcare Management.. By utilizing online learning, students have the flexibility to continue their education from the convenience of their own home. Our virtual classrooms will enable students to attend classes and communicate with instructors and classmates. Students can complete some programs without leaving their current employment or sacrificing family time.
- Medical Assisting
#1 Best Online College
Northern Arizona University understands the need for flexibility in your learning journey. You can earn your degree alongside life’s commitments by enrolling in NAU Online. With 80+ degree options available, you’re sure to find the perfect degree to match your career goals!
- Nursing - Option for Registered Nurses (RN to BSN) - BSN
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
Your priority is to gain a breakthrough in the healthcare sector. Your progress in the future depends on the decisions you take today. Therefore, ensure that you are making a useful choice. Selecting from the different CNA schools in Mississippi is not an easy task. There are multiple parameters involved. You have to evaluate each aspect very carefully. Always look for a training program that gives you the best entry into healthcare. Some centers provide specialized training, while others offer comprehensive schedule. However, the usual duration of the course is around three months. Some schools even wrap up the courses within two months. The Carthage health care center and Carrington nursing center are two major centers. There are several other schools.
The course duration
As an immediate job is your priority, look for a short course. However, do not opt for very short courses though. Look for at least seven weeks of professional training. Before proceeding with the schools, always verify their licensure from the state health department. An unregulated school can only provide you with an invalid certificate. It is a loss of time and money then. To avoid such pitfalls, always make an informed decision. Never subscribe to a course without verifying the schedule and prospectus. See whether the training covers all essential aspects of nursing. You can get critical industry info from cnaclassespro.net.
The faculty and the facility
These are two major aspects of selection. The course must have qualified and experienced nurses as the faculties. Always insist on asking about the trainer qualifications. Next, you must see the suitability of the facility. It must have the necessary infrastructure for practical training. You have to learn about handling basic medical equipments. You have to learn about monitoring patient health. See whether you get efficient training on all aspects. Try asking for references from previous students. In addition, conduct an online research for course reviews. With a careful approach, you can easily select from the CNA schools in Mississippi. The job offers basic salary for decent living.