- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
Blue Cliff College was founded in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1987 with the goal of becoming one of the most respected and innovative Massage Therapy training centers in the nation. In June of 1989, the College in Louisiana received its Proprietary School License from the state. In 1998, the Continuing Education College was proud to receive accreditation from the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC) is a recognized accrediting agency by the US Department of Education.
- Clinical Medical Assisting - Diploma
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Your priority is to gain a breakthrough in the healthcare sector. Your progress in the future depends on the decisions you take today. Therefore, ensure that you are making a useful choice. Selecting from the different CNA schools in Mississippi is not an easy task. There are multiple parameters involved. You have to evaluate each aspect very carefully. Always look for a training program that gives you the best entry into healthcare. Some centers provide specialized training, while others offer comprehensive schedule. However, the usual duration of the course is around three months. Some schools even wrap up the courses within two months. The Carthage health care center and Carrington nursing center are two major centers. There are several other schools.
The course duration
As an immediate job is your priority, look for a short course. However, do not opt for very short courses though. Look for at least seven weeks of professional training. Before proceeding with the schools, always verify their licensure from the state health department. An unregulated school can only provide you with an invalid certificate. It is a loss of time and money then. To avoid such pitfalls, always make an informed decision. Never subscribe to a course without verifying the schedule and prospectus. See whether the training covers all essential aspects of nursing. You can get critical industry info from cnaclassespro.net.
The faculty and the facility
These are two major aspects of selection. The course must have qualified and experienced nurses as the faculties. Always insist on asking about the trainer qualifications. Next, you must see the suitability of the facility. It must have the necessary infrastructure for practical training. You have to learn about handling basic medical equipments. You have to learn about monitoring patient health. See whether you get efficient training on all aspects. Try asking for references from previous students. In addition, conduct an online research for course reviews. With a careful approach, you can easily select from the CNA schools in Mississippi. The job offers basic salary for decent living.