- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to BSN (Online)
Your priority is to gain a breakthrough in the healthcare sector. Your progress in the future depends on the decisions you take today. Therefore, ensure that you are making a useful choice. Selecting from the different CNA schools in Mississippi is not an easy task. There are multiple parameters involved. You have to evaluate each aspect very carefully. Always look for a training program that gives you the best entry into healthcare. Some centers provide specialized training, while others offer comprehensive schedule. However, the usual duration of the course is around three months. Some schools even wrap up the courses within two months. The Carthage health care center and Carrington nursing center are two major centers. There are several other schools.
The course duration
As an immediate job is your priority, look for a short course. However, do not opt for very short courses though. Look for at least seven weeks of professional training. Before proceeding with the schools, always verify their licensure from the state health department. An unregulated school can only provide you with an invalid certificate. It is a loss of time and money then. To avoid such pitfalls, always make an informed decision. Never subscribe to a course without verifying the schedule and prospectus. See whether the training covers all essential aspects of nursing. You can get critical industry info from cnaclassespro.net.
The faculty and the facility
These are two major aspects of selection. The course must have qualified and experienced nurses as the faculties. Always insist on asking about the trainer qualifications. Next, you must see the suitability of the facility. It must have the necessary infrastructure for practical training. You have to learn about handling basic medical equipments. You have to learn about monitoring patient health. See whether you get efficient training on all aspects. Try asking for references from previous students. In addition, conduct an online research for course reviews. With a careful approach, you can easily select from the CNA schools in Mississippi. The job offers basic salary for decent living.