- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Diploma: Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- MSN Nursing Administration & Leadership (Master of Science) - Online
Confirming the various critical aspects of selection is necessary while deciding from the CNA schools in Missouri. You have to purview the different aspects that set up a good school. First, you must begin with checking the licensure. Look at the official department of health website to check for licensed schools. The Bryan college in Greene and the Summit academy in Jackson are two major institutions. However, there are several other colleges offering the training. You have to select a suitable one based on the essential parameters. After confirming the licensing, you have to check the course coverage. For this, you need the prospectus. Most schools offer the prospectus online. If you cannot find it, consider asking the school over the email.
Basic medical training
The nursing assistant certification program is essentially a highly condensed course. Compare the course hours at the various schools. Corroborate the course hours with the professional fees. You can easily interpret which school is asking for more than the usual amount. You may want to check out the reason behind that. See whether the prospectus mentions provisions for specialized training. You may want to serve cancer patients. Look whether the course can prepare you for the job. Your responsibilities may include handling or chemotherapy equipments and providing mental support to patients. The course must adequately prepare you. You can keep a tab on relevant information by bookmarking cnaclassespro.net.
Do not compromise
Do not compromise on the quality of training. The training is only as good as the trainer. Therefore, make it a point to enquire about the school faculty. See whether the school hires trained professionals to impart the training. If a school is asking for very low fees, it has to be a red flag alert. Always make sure you are looking at the training schedule. See whether it covers all aspects of being an assistant nurse. The course must include training in basic medical ethics. You need to have special sections on pediatric care and cancer care. Find the school that offers you these opportunities. Verifying these factors is critical in selecting from the CNA schools in Missouri.