- It's never too late for a fresh start. With programs ranging from business administration to HVAC technology, there's an opportunity for you at Bryan University to transform your skills into a career.
- At Bryan University, you'll have access to career services including practice interviews, resume prep, job referrals, and career development classes that can help you along your path to success.
- Here at BU, we supply you with the tools to succeed including access to one of largest online content repositories in the world, so you can use research to gain industry insight.
- With a degree from Bryan University, you'll receive personalized instruction from experienced faculty, course scheduling that fits your life, and career and academic resources to help you succeed.
- Campus locations include Columbia, Rogers, Springfield and Topeka as well as online. Experience the flexibility and hands-on training Bryan University offers and take a step toward your career today!
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assistant Diploma Program
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Regent University prepares students with the knowledge to excel and the faith to live with purpose. Our 20,000 alumni, from more than 110 countries, are changing the world as accomplished professionals. Named a top-15 school nationally for online bachelor's programs (U.S. News & World Report, 2015), Regent is among the most affordable undergraduate Christian colleges (CCCU 2015). Fully accredited, challenging programs are available online and on campus. New classes begin every eight weeks.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (RN to BSN)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- RN to MSN Informatics Specialization
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
Confirming the various critical aspects of selection is necessary while deciding from the CNA schools in Missouri. You have to purview the different aspects that set up a good school. First, you must begin with checking the licensure. Look at the official department of health website to check for licensed schools. The Bryan college in Greene and the Summit academy in Jackson are two major institutions. However, there are several other colleges offering the training. You have to select a suitable one based on the essential parameters. After confirming the licensing, you have to check the course coverage. For this, you need the prospectus. Most schools offer the prospectus online. If you cannot find it, consider asking the school over the email.
Basic medical training
The nursing assistant certification program is essentially a highly condensed course. Compare the course hours at the various schools. Corroborate the course hours with the professional fees. You can easily interpret which school is asking for more than the usual amount. You may want to check out the reason behind that. See whether the prospectus mentions provisions for specialized training. You may want to serve cancer patients. Look whether the course can prepare you for the job. Your responsibilities may include handling or chemotherapy equipments and providing mental support to patients. The course must adequately prepare you. You can keep a tab on relevant information by bookmarking cnaclassespro.net.
Do not compromise
Do not compromise on the quality of training. The training is only as good as the trainer. Therefore, make it a point to enquire about the school faculty. See whether the school hires trained professionals to impart the training. If a school is asking for very low fees, it has to be a red flag alert. Always make sure you are looking at the training schedule. See whether it covers all aspects of being an assistant nurse. The course must include training in basic medical ethics. You need to have special sections on pediatric care and cancer care. Find the school that offers you these opportunities. Verifying these factors is critical in selecting from the CNA schools in Missouri.