- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Diploma: Practical Nursing
- And more...
Take a step forward in your career with Bryan University. We offer a number of associate degree and diploma programs that can be completed online and on campus at our locations in Missouri, Arkansas, and Kansas.
- Medical Assistant
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
- Which career path will you take – Business, Nursing, Education, Psychology? Something else? GCU offers more than 100 majors to get you started!
- Colangelo College of Business: Features more than 25 programs from the bachelor through the master's level, including several high-demand MBA programs and an accelerated accounting degree.
- College of Nursing and Health Care Professions: Rich 25-year history providing outstanding health care and nursing degree programs, including an RN to BSN program & master's in nursing degrees.
- College of Education: Whether you are looking to start or advance your career as a teacher or administrator, GCU offers bachelor’s and master’s in education degrees in key areas.
- College of Humanities and Social Sciences: Provides a job focused education and features a variety of programs from counseling and psychology to justice studies, history and English literature.
- Does something else interest you? GCU also offers programs in Doctoral Studies; Theology; Science, Engineering & Technology; and Fine Arts & Production. Speak with an enrollment counselor today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Wilkes University’s School of Nursing offers CCNE-accredited online degrees and certificate programs ideal for working health care professionals, instructed by experienced, respected faculty dedicated to mentoring and personalized support for every student. Our nursing degrees offer the cutting-edge professional knowledge and skills needed in today’s dynamic, evolving health care industry.
- RN to MS - Nursing Education
- RN to MS - Nurse Executive
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
Confirming the various critical aspects of selection is necessary while deciding from the CNA schools in Missouri. You have to purview the different aspects that set up a good school. First, you must begin with checking the licensure. Look at the official department of health website to check for licensed schools. The Bryan college in Greene and the Summit academy in Jackson are two major institutions. However, there are several other colleges offering the training. You have to select a suitable one based on the essential parameters. After confirming the licensing, you have to check the course coverage. For this, you need the prospectus. Most schools offer the prospectus online. If you cannot find it, consider asking the school over the email.
Basic medical training
The nursing assistant certification program is essentially a highly condensed course. Compare the course hours at the various schools. Corroborate the course hours with the professional fees. You can easily interpret which school is asking for more than the usual amount. You may want to check out the reason behind that. See whether the prospectus mentions provisions for specialized training. You may want to serve cancer patients. Look whether the course can prepare you for the job. Your responsibilities may include handling or chemotherapy equipments and providing mental support to patients. The course must adequately prepare you. You can keep a tab on relevant information by bookmarking cnaclassespro.net.
Do not compromise
Do not compromise on the quality of training. The training is only as good as the trainer. Therefore, make it a point to enquire about the school faculty. See whether the school hires trained professionals to impart the training. If a school is asking for very low fees, it has to be a red flag alert. Always make sure you are looking at the training schedule. See whether it covers all aspects of being an assistant nurse. The course must include training in basic medical ethics. You need to have special sections on pediatric care and cancer care. Find the school that offers you these opportunities. Verifying these factors is critical in selecting from the CNA schools in Missouri.