- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
You can prepare for a new career with help from Charter College. Our accelerated Associates Degree, and Certificate programs are designed to help you complete your education as quickly as possible. We offer year-round classes and flexible scheduling - study anytime from anywhere. We provide students not only with the technical skills necessary for success, but also job search and placement assistance so you can find new opportunities after graduation.
- Certificate - Medical Assistant
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to MSN (Online)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
- Summarize the roles, functions, and impacts of an effective healthcare manager.
- Evaluate existing research using quantitative statistical tools to assist in healthcare management decision making.
- Identify, evaluate, and respond to common types of healthcare ethical dilemmas.
- Describe the value of personal and professional development, community service, and life-long learning in healthcare management.
- Evaluate the impact of information systems and technology on healthcare processes and the securing of health information.
- Analyze the strategic impact of human resource development and management on healthcare organizations.
- Graduate Specialization - Healthcare Administration
- Master - Healthcare Administration and Management
- Bachelors in Healthcare Administration and Management
You need to find the right CNA training program to commence your healthcare career. In Montana, you can find several schools offering the training. The Flathead Value Community College and the Miles Community College are two key programs. There are other schools offering their training also, both online and offline. To get headway with selecting from the CNA schools in Montana, follow a method. You need to be clear about your assumptions on the schools. You must know what you are looking for. If you are unsure, consider searching online for the job descriptions of certified nursing assistant. These descriptions tell you about the qualities employers look for in aspiring candidates. Find the school that assists in developing these qualities.
Verify systemic recognition
The first step in this direction is to confirm the licensure of the school. Only a regulated institution is eligible of providing a valid degree. Systemic recognition essentially implies the recognition of the school by the healthcare industry. Recognition makes sure that the school can assist in placement of candidates in various facilities. This is important when you need the job on an urgent basis. Also, see the time required to complete the course. CNA training usually does not take more than three months. Some schools even cover their prospectus in two months. Check the prospectus to see that the training does not miss on crucial aspects. To keep track of the status of the schools, consider bookmarking cnaclassespro.net.
Aligns you to pulse
The training must be able to align you with the pulse of the industry. The schools must have the latest knowledge about developments in the healthcare industry. Find the institution that can effectively instruct you on how to make a mark. The certificate makes you eligible to seek CNA jobs in other states also. Shifting to another state can be a good idea because the salary changes from one state to another. Evaluate the various CNA schools in Montana on these parameters can help you find the right one.