- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- There's still time to apply to Grand Canyon University and pursue your education. Learn more today!
- Study on your schedule - GCU offers many programs 100% online to fit your busy lifestyle.
- GCU offers a variety of opportunities to reduce the cost of furthering your education. Campus students may qualify for scholarships, while online students can take part in limited special offers.
- A regionally accredited university, GCU also holds specialized accreditations and approvals for some of our core program offerings.
- Degrees in business, education, nursing, humanities and social sciences, theology and more. Find the degree that fits you.
- Talk to us today to learn more about financial aid and start dates!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
Do you want to start working toward a career that actually makes you excited? If so, an education from West Coast University (WCU) could be the perfect choice for you! This accredited, private University has a history that dates back over 100 years. Today, WCU offers health care degrees that will help prepare you and educate you on the current trends and issues within the health industry.
- RN to MSN (Online)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (MSN)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
You must be able to decide from the various CNA schools in Nebraska. You must begin with verifying the validity of the certificate offered by the school. The right school has a proper registration from the state health department. Always insist to see whether this licensure is valid and active. Next, you must consider the benefits of admittance to a suitable school. The quality of training is an essential parameter. The facility must employ qualified nursing professionals to impart the crux training, which represents CNA. The nursing assistant does not have to go through elaborate graduation courses. In fact, the training usually completes within three months. Within this brief window, you learn the basics of nursing. A good school always offers a comprehensive course in the fundamentals of nursing.
Verify practical aspect
However, just knowing the theoretical aspect is insufficient. The school must be able to provide practical hands-on training to the candidates. This is possible when the school has strong connections with an established facility. The connections are also important for acquiring a job immediately after course completion. You can also judge the school from the professional accreditations it can show. The school must have ingrained involvement in the healthcare system. This confirms that it can assist positively in securing a suitable job. For job information and course enquiries, consider visiting cnaclassespro.net.
Result driven approach
The approach of the course is essential in recording good results. Find the school where the underlying mission is to serve the community. The mission must also include the idea of helping students to understand the impact of healthcare issues. This understanding is especially essential for the nursing assistant. You may have to interact with patient’s families on various aspects of the treatment. A professional empathic understanding is crucial for the assistant to help the tensed family. Besides, the assistant also has to monitor and take care of patient health regularly. The school must have a fixed focus on the result. The placement of students is a decisive factor to interpret the performance. Verify these parameters to select from the CNA schools in Nebraska.