- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Diploma: Practical Nursing
- And more...
- Medical Assisting A.A.S.
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Nurse Educator (PGC)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (MSN)
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
You must be able to decide from the various CNA schools in Nebraska. You must begin with verifying the validity of the certificate offered by the school. The right school has a proper registration from the state health department. Always insist to see whether this licensure is valid and active. Next, you must consider the benefits of admittance to a suitable school. The quality of training is an essential parameter. The facility must employ qualified nursing professionals to impart the crux training, which represents CNA. The nursing assistant does not have to go through elaborate graduation courses. In fact, the training usually completes within three months. Within this brief window, you learn the basics of nursing. A good school always offers a comprehensive course in the fundamentals of nursing.
Verify practical aspect
However, just knowing the theoretical aspect is insufficient. The school must be able to provide practical hands-on training to the candidates. This is possible when the school has strong connections with an established facility. The connections are also important for acquiring a job immediately after course completion. You can also judge the school from the professional accreditations it can show. The school must have ingrained involvement in the healthcare system. This confirms that it can assist positively in securing a suitable job. For job information and course enquiries, consider visiting cnaclassespro.net.
Result driven approach
The approach of the course is essential in recording good results. Find the school where the underlying mission is to serve the community. The mission must also include the idea of helping students to understand the impact of healthcare issues. This understanding is especially essential for the nursing assistant. You may have to interact with patient’s families on various aspects of the treatment. A professional empathic understanding is crucial for the assistant to help the tensed family. Besides, the assistant also has to monitor and take care of patient health regularly. The school must have a fixed focus on the result. The placement of students is a decisive factor to interpret the performance. Verify these parameters to select from the CNA schools in Nebraska.