- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Nursing Degree Programs from Grand Canyon University's College of Nursing & Health Care Professions
- Degree Variety: GCU offers a full-spectrum of nursing programs including bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral degrees, as well as post-master’s certificates.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at Grand Canyon University are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.aacn.nche.edu-accreditation).
- GCU provides a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients: physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
- Depending on the degree you choose, you could take online, evening, or on-campus classes. Speak with an enrollment counselor to discuss your options!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- RN-BSN (Bachelor of Science) - Online
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Healthcare Administration - Bachelor's
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
Pursuing a CNA course in Nevada is a well-thought decision. The course can immediately help you in securing a job at the healthcare sector. This sector presents highly promising job prospects. However, to assimilate in the industry, you need to pass through professional training. You must look forward to select from the CNA schools in Nevada. The state board of nursing certifies various schools to offer the certification. These include the Battle Mountain high school and the Great Basing College. You can find several other institutions. Select the right course based on the performance record of the facilities. To verify this, contact with the school you have on mind. See whether they can provide you their last placement data.
The foundation of performance
Inquire about the foundation values that drive the progress of the school. The course must cover the fundamentals of nursing training. You must become aware of the basic nursing principles, including the professional ethics. An ethical perspective is very important in the healthcare industry. As an assistant nurse, you have to interact daily with patient’s families. An empathic realization of ethics can guide you to offer psychological support to the stressed family. To find the latest developments of the industry, you can check the comprehensive resources at cnaclassespro.net.
Contacting the school
You have to confirm that this is the best training in Nevada. The best way to understand this is to see the prospectus of the course. The school may have the schedule available at their site. If you cannot find it, contact them with the query. See whether they reply promptly. This also gives you a chance to understand the experience that you can expect. Also, make sure to clarify any other doubts that you may have. You may also want to inquire about the highest salaries drawn by successful candidates at the school. The salary in CNA profession depends on the medical facility and on the location. Some states offer higher compensation than the others do. Evaluating these aspects can assist you in finding the best one from the CNA schools in Nevada.