- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- B.S. in Nursing (Registered Nurse - R.N. to B.S.N)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Specialization in Nursing Informatics (RN to MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Administrator (RN-MSN)
- Specialization in Nurse Educator (RN to MSN)
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to BSN (licensed RNs only)
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
Pursuing a CNA course in Nevada is a well-thought decision. The course can immediately help you in securing a job at the healthcare sector. This sector presents highly promising job prospects. However, to assimilate in the industry, you need to pass through professional training. You must look forward to select from the CNA schools in Nevada. The state board of nursing certifies various schools to offer the certification. These include the Battle Mountain high school and the Great Basing College. You can find several other institutions. Select the right course based on the performance record of the facilities. To verify this, contact with the school you have on mind. See whether they can provide you their last placement data.
The foundation of performance
Inquire about the foundation values that drive the progress of the school. The course must cover the fundamentals of nursing training. You must become aware of the basic nursing principles, including the professional ethics. An ethical perspective is very important in the healthcare industry. As an assistant nurse, you have to interact daily with patient’s families. An empathic realization of ethics can guide you to offer psychological support to the stressed family. To find the latest developments of the industry, you can check the comprehensive resources at cnaclassespro.net.
Contacting the school
You have to confirm that this is the best training in Nevada. The best way to understand this is to see the prospectus of the course. The school may have the schedule available at their site. If you cannot find it, contact them with the query. See whether they reply promptly. This also gives you a chance to understand the experience that you can expect. Also, make sure to clarify any other doubts that you may have. You may also want to inquire about the highest salaries drawn by successful candidates at the school. The salary in CNA profession depends on the medical facility and on the location. Some states offer higher compensation than the others do. Evaluating these aspects can assist you in finding the best one from the CNA schools in Nevada.