- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Nursing Assistant
- Medical Assisting
- Dental Assistant
- And more...
- Why Earn Your Degree from GCU?
- Options: Choose from a variety of undergraduate and graduate degree programs in Business, Nursing, Psychology, Education & more!
- Convenience: Complete courses online, on campus, or a combination of both!
- Earlier Graduation: Our 4-credit courses allow you to complete your degree program in less time.
- Transfer Friendly: We will request your transcripts, evaluate your graduate coursework, and determine your anticipated graduation date within 24 hours.
- Quality: Grand Canyon University was founded in 1949 and is regionally accredited. Learn more today!
- M.S. in Nursing with an Emphasis in Leadership in Health Care Systems (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
Liberty University provides a world-class education with a solid Christian foundation, equipping men and women with the values, knowledge, and skills essential for success in every aspect of life.
A liberal arts institution with 16 colleges and schools, Liberty offers programs in fields such as medicine, religion, law, aviation, cinematic arts, psychology, business, and more. Part of the Big South Conference, Liberty fields 20 NCAA Division I athletic teams and 32 Club Sports teams, offering fans an unparalleled college sports experience.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
About Brightwood College
Brightwood College offers accelerated programs that combine flexible schedules and professional instruction to create a rewarding learning experience for individuals focused on gaining the skills for specific careers. Brightwood College is owned and operated by Education Corporation of America.
About Education Corporation of America
Education Corporation of America's institutions broaden access to postsecondary educational opportunities.
- Practical Nursing
Experience the Rewards of Caring, With ECPI’s Medical Careers Institute, you can Earn Your Bachelor’s Degree in 2.5 Years or Your Associate’s Even Sooner through Our Year-Round Schedule!
- Nursing (RN-BSN) - Bachelor's
- Nursing - Master's
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Designated a 2015 Military Friendly School by Victory Media for the 4th consecutive year.
- Listed on the President’s Higher Education Community Service Honor Roll in 2013, for the sixth consecutive year
- Links students to hundreds of training opportunities (beyond their traditional internships and practicum) at their many “partner agencies” in each of their local communities.
- Accredited by the WASC Senior College and University Commission (WUSCUC).
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
- Online bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, IT, Healthcare Management, Pscyhology & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
Pursuing a CNA course in Nevada is a well-thought decision. The course can immediately help you in securing a job at the healthcare sector. This sector presents highly promising job prospects. However, to assimilate in the industry, you need to pass through professional training. You must look forward to select from the CNA schools in Nevada. The state board of nursing certifies various schools to offer the certification. These include the Battle Mountain high school and the Great Basing College. You can find several other institutions. Select the right course based on the performance record of the facilities. To verify this, contact with the school you have on mind. See whether they can provide you their last placement data.
The foundation of performance
Inquire about the foundation values that drive the progress of the school. The course must cover the fundamentals of nursing training. You must become aware of the basic nursing principles, including the professional ethics. An ethical perspective is very important in the healthcare industry. As an assistant nurse, you have to interact daily with patient’s families. An empathic realization of ethics can guide you to offer psychological support to the stressed family. To find the latest developments of the industry, you can check the comprehensive resources at cnaclassespro.net.
Contacting the school
You have to confirm that this is the best training in Nevada. The best way to understand this is to see the prospectus of the course. The school may have the schedule available at their site. If you cannot find it, contact them with the query. See whether they reply promptly. This also gives you a chance to understand the experience that you can expect. Also, make sure to clarify any other doubts that you may have. You may also want to inquire about the highest salaries drawn by successful candidates at the school. The salary in CNA profession depends on the medical facility and on the location. Some states offer higher compensation than the others do. Evaluating these aspects can assist you in finding the best one from the CNA schools in Nevada.