- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
Established in 1897, Bradley University is a private, independent institution of higher learning in Peoria, Illinois. Inspired by our founder, notable philanthropist Lydia Moss Bradley, we pursue excellence in teaching, research, scholarship and service; and we celebrate leadership, integrity, diversity and collaborative learning. Today, we offer an impressive array of more than 130 undergraduate, graduate and continuing education programs across five colleges and the Graduate School.
- Online Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (MSN to FNP)
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Health Care Informatics (Bridge)
- M.S. in Nursing: Public Health (Bridge)
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
- Current RNs can choose from RN to BSN or RN to MSN online programs
- RN-to-BSN program offers courses in Illness and Disease Management, Principles of Assessment, and Holistic Professional Nursing
- RN to MSN specializations include Family Nurse Practitioner, Adult-Gerontology and more
- Courses help develop students’ assessment, patient care, and community outreach skills
- South University brings over 115 years of achievement and tradition to a supportive, online classroom
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
For over 35 years, Keiser University has maintained a practical, hands-on approach to career education to help our students achieve their personal and professional goals. Our student-centered approach remains at the foundation of the Keiser University mission and continues to attract students who prefer a more personal learning experience.
- Master of Science in Nursing
Recognized by the U.S. News and World Report for: Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s 2017, Best Online Programs, Grad Education 2017 and Best Online Programs, Bachelor’s for Veterans 2017
- Dual Degree: MSN-MBA (MSN-MBA) - Online
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
When you have choices to make, proceed systematically. So, you have to select from the different CNA schools in New Hampshire. The state offers some fine opportunities for certified nursing assistant training. It is also one of the highest paying states for nursing assistants. You can get training from schools like the American Red Cross, or the Hearts and Minds, LLC. Besides these two, there are other schools offering the certification. To select from them, use the system of positive appreciation. Check the reviews of the various schools from the students. You can easily find that online. Next, see whether the reviews mostly depict positive appreciation. There can be occasional negative feedbacks, but that is usual. However, if there are more or equal numbers of negative reviews, look for another course.
Attachment to quality
The right school must maintain an impeccable attachment to quality of education. As you are spending time and money, make sure that these are worthy investments. Consider the different aspects of stellar performance from the school. See whether it provides an effective combination of theories and practical applications. You must have hands-on practice on all basic nursing procedures. You must have the training to perform well in medical emergencies. You must be able to provide relief to the suffering patients. Besides the quality of the course, you have to check the qualifications of the instructor also. Most importantly, the course must have the latest news and developments in the CNA field. You can keep track of CNA developments through bookmarking the site cnaclassespro.net.
Adherence to principles
Like all professions, healthcare has its own set of principles. You must find a course that focuses on providing value based ethical training to prospective nursing assistants. Healthcare ethics is a crucial subject, as the ailing are most vulnerable. Even the most influential individual may have to depend on the assistant for basic tasks. Patients often need assistance in going to the bathroom, bathing, and shaving. This requires professional care from the nursing assistant. Evaluate these parameters to select from the CNA schools in New Hampshire.