- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Medical Assisting
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Why study nursing at Grand Canyon University?
- Our bachelor’s and master’s degrees in nursing are CCNE-accredited and the College of Nursing and Health Care Professions (CONHCP) is approved by the Arizona State Board of Nursing.
- We provide many options to prepare you to begin or advance your nursing career, including bridge programs and dual degrees.
- GCU provides a low student-to-teacher ratio and a Christian environment that provides an opportunity for you to embrace a holistic approach to caring for patients.
- Request more information today about program offerings, CCNE accreditation, start dates, financial aid and more!
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Leadership in Health Care Systems
100% Online & No Standardized Testing
We are committed to helping you achieve your goals and complete your degree as quickly as possible.
- BS in Nursing (RN to BSN)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
Designed with the needs of working adult students in mind, South University, Online Programs is built on the similar curriculum offered at South University's campus locations. As a student at South University, Online Programs you will receive the same quality instruction, variety of learning options and level of service found at the campus locations.
- Master of Science in Nursing with a specialization in Adult-Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner
- Family Nurse Practitioner (PGC)
With over 80 years of academic achievements, Jacksonville University is a traditional, longstanding institution consistently ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of America's best colleges.
- RN to MSN in Clinical Nurse Educator
- RN to MSN in Leadership in Healthcare Systems
- RN to MSN Informatics Specialization
- 100% Online Education Degrees - Ashford University
- Break new ground in your education career with your BA or MA in Education.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s & Associate's programs to prepare you for the invaluable role of guiding learners or shaping educational initiatives.
- Help Build the World's Future. Apply today!
- BA in Health Education
- BA in Health and Wellness
- Earn your Master of Public Health Online from GW in 12 months.
- GRE waivers available for qualified applicants.
- Advance your career in a range of industries, including epidemiology, public health and biostatistics.
- Executive Master of Health Administration
When you have choices to make, proceed systematically. So, you have to select from the different CNA schools in New Hampshire. The state offers some fine opportunities for certified nursing assistant training. It is also one of the highest paying states for nursing assistants. You can get training from schools like the American Red Cross, or the Hearts and Minds, LLC. Besides these two, there are other schools offering the certification. To select from them, use the system of positive appreciation. Check the reviews of the various schools from the students. You can easily find that online. Next, see whether the reviews mostly depict positive appreciation. There can be occasional negative feedbacks, but that is usual. However, if there are more or equal numbers of negative reviews, look for another course.
Attachment to quality
The right school must maintain an impeccable attachment to quality of education. As you are spending time and money, make sure that these are worthy investments. Consider the different aspects of stellar performance from the school. See whether it provides an effective combination of theories and practical applications. You must have hands-on practice on all basic nursing procedures. You must have the training to perform well in medical emergencies. You must be able to provide relief to the suffering patients. Besides the quality of the course, you have to check the qualifications of the instructor also. Most importantly, the course must have the latest news and developments in the CNA field. You can keep track of CNA developments through bookmarking the site cnaclassespro.net.
Adherence to principles
Like all professions, healthcare has its own set of principles. You must find a course that focuses on providing value based ethical training to prospective nursing assistants. Healthcare ethics is a crucial subject, as the ailing are most vulnerable. Even the most influential individual may have to depend on the assistant for basic tasks. Patients often need assistance in going to the bathroom, bathing, and shaving. This requires professional care from the nursing assistant. Evaluate these parameters to select from the CNA schools in New Hampshire.