- Programs include Bachelor of Science in Health Care Administration, Bachelor of Science in Health and Wellness, Master of Health Care Administration, and more.
- Students learn from instructors with experience in the health care field.
- Capstone projects and clinical practicums that can help prepare students for more career opportunities.
- Flexible, online and on-campus program available.
- Medical Assisting
- Licensed Nursing Assistant
- Patient Care Technician
- Practical Nursing
At Kaplan University, we offer over 180 degree and certificate programs. With three different ways to learn, you can choose the format that works best for you:
- Study wherever you have an Internet connection, because almost all of our courses are 100% online, or
- Take campus-based classes(with day and evening options available), or
- Combine campus learning with online classes (blended).
- Nurse Educator Graduate Certificate
- Master of Science - DNP Executive Leader
- Professional Medical Assistant
- Dental Assisting
- Do you aspire to fulfill an evolving healthcare role as a highly-qualified nursing professional? GCU is the place for you.
- RNs, pursue your BSN or MSN conveniently online, backed by the legacy of GCU's traditional campus.
- GCU's bachelor's and master's programs prepare students to fill roles in direct care, management, health education and administrative disciplines.
- The baccalaureate degree in nursing and master's degree in nursing at GCU are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education
- Develop with hands-on practice, online and lab simulations and in depth peer discussions exploring best practices.
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education
- M.S. in Nursing: Nursing Education (Bridge)
Earn your graduate degree online with Northcentral University. We offer online programs focused on doctoral and master’s degrees in the schools of business and technology management, education, psychology and marriage and family sciences.
- Doctor of Education - Nursing Education
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN)
- Online Bachelor's programs include BBA, Criminal Justice, Psychology, IT, Healthcare Management & Public Health
- Over 115 years of delivering quality education and personalized attention to students
- Provide a range of campus experiences and services online including advising, tutoring, student community, and career services
- Give students and alumni access to career assistants who help with resumes, cover letters, job hunting, and more.
- Healthcare Administration (MBA)
The Chicago School is a not-for-profit, regionally accredited institution with more than 4,285 students at campuses across the country (Chicago, Los Angeles, and Washington, D.C.) and online. TCSPP has been an innovator in the field of psychology and related behavioral science for more than 30 years. TCSPP offers more than 20 degree programs and a wealth of opportunities for international experiences.
- M.A. in Forensic Psychology: Non-Licensure Track
Welcome to Argosy University
Argosy University offers doctoral, master's, and bachelor's degree programs to students through its eight colleges: College of Behavioral Sciences, Graduate School of Business and Management, College of Education, College of Health Sciences, College of Arts and Sciences, College of Creative Arts and Design, College of Clinical Psychology and Western State College of Law at Argosy University as well as certificate programs in many areas.
- Forensic Psychology (MA) (Online)
When you have choices to make, proceed systematically. So, you have to select from the different CNA schools in New Hampshire. The state offers some fine opportunities for certified nursing assistant training. It is also one of the highest paying states for nursing assistants. You can get training from schools like the American Red Cross, or the Hearts and Minds, LLC. Besides these two, there are other schools offering the certification. To select from them, use the system of positive appreciation. Check the reviews of the various schools from the students. You can easily find that online. Next, see whether the reviews mostly depict positive appreciation. There can be occasional negative feedbacks, but that is usual. However, if there are more or equal numbers of negative reviews, look for another course.
Attachment to quality
The right school must maintain an impeccable attachment to quality of education. As you are spending time and money, make sure that these are worthy investments. Consider the different aspects of stellar performance from the school. See whether it provides an effective combination of theories and practical applications. You must have hands-on practice on all basic nursing procedures. You must have the training to perform well in medical emergencies. You must be able to provide relief to the suffering patients. Besides the quality of the course, you have to check the qualifications of the instructor also. Most importantly, the course must have the latest news and developments in the CNA field. You can keep track of CNA developments through bookmarking the site cnaclassespro.net.
Adherence to principles
Like all professions, healthcare has its own set of principles. You must find a course that focuses on providing value based ethical training to prospective nursing assistants. Healthcare ethics is a crucial subject, as the ailing are most vulnerable. Even the most influential individual may have to depend on the assistant for basic tasks. Patients often need assistance in going to the bathroom, bathing, and shaving. This requires professional care from the nursing assistant. Evaluate these parameters to select from the CNA schools in New Hampshire.